Shake to collect. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shake to collect.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    when I was young I thought it should be good to have a girl who love game, like me. But when I grow up, I think again, who cook ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by khung003 View Post
    when I was young I thought it should be good to have a girl who love game, like me. But when I grow up, I think again, who cook ?
    lol nice one khung!
    870 855 307
    anyone add me please, thank you ^^

Post Count
    They should really make it so this also works for collecting from buildings in your hood, would definitely make collecting when you wake up in the morning with 30 some buildings to collect from!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Castun View Post
    They should really make it so this also works for collecting from buildings in your hood, would definitely make collecting when you wake up in the morning with 30 some buildings to collect from!
    Let me know what time you usually wake up and I'll help you out with the collecting.
    You do 60%, I'll do 40% - Sound fair

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Castun View Post
    Amen...when I first read this, I turned on my phone and tried to shake to collect in my hood. Fail. Don't really care about shaking it when I'm fighting/robbing. Kind of a cool feature, maybe they'll develop it for your own hood too.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by khung003 View Post
    I make my girlfriend collect my buildings and cook for me... who says you can't have both?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotInTheDark View Post
    I make my girlfriend collect my buildings and cook for me... who says you can't have both?
    damn, could you teach me how
    870 855 307

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KronicK View Post
    damn, could you teach me how
    Easy... tell your gf to collect buildings and cook... if she doesn't do it then break up with her and find a gf who will... theres like 3 billion girls in the world, so no matter how ugly and stupid you are theres still probably a girl out there who will do whatever you say... lifes too short to put up with gfs who don't listen...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the way he said about female like a geek boy who live the whole life with a computer... If someone tell me he has a girlfriend, I would ask: "Dual core or Quad core ?"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i have a gf and will never be without one... cause i'm really good looking... unlike you khung... you sound like a little asian boy whose balls haven't dropped yet...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would stop here or he would then change me to black and then indian, who knows

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How did you guys turn a fun thread into an ugly fight?

Kronick and Duke, I've added you to my friend request, pls accept and come visit! *812 939 373

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotInTheDark View Post
    Easy... tell your gf to collect buildings and cook... if she doesn't do it then break up with her and find a gf who will... theres like 3 billion girls in the world, so no matter how ugly and stupid you are theres still probably a girl out there who will do whatever you say... lifes too short to put up with gfs who don't listen...
    1st I did not agree with you on the this post and second I dont want to be near you because you are a ****ing retarded and racist son of a ***** !
    870 855 307