Any places to get bricks wuickly - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any places to get bricks wuickly

Banned
    Post Count
    SAS isn't doing it. Dippy, you still with HTC-Blue?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I would think Gree is missing out on a lot of money letting people pay their money to a third party to max out their bases instead of refilling stamina and doing LTQs. I honestly think they don't know about it. Either that or it's another case of turning a blind eye because the syndicates doing it tend to be moderate to heavy gold spenders already. I have no idea how prevalent it is in different levels of the game, all I know is that I left one syndicate who insisted (among other shady practices) that it was perfectly fair because everyone else was doing it, and I had to have an argument with my current syndicate because a large segment of the players didn't see anything wrong with it. Luckily at least the leader came around to my way of thinking.

I want to at least bring attention to the issue here so people can't hide behind willful ignorance. If you're going to cheat, at least you'll know it's cheating.
    I'm not going to stand on moral high ground but this stuff has been going on for years. I frequent this site regularly and rarely this topic has come up if at all until Syndicate base. Account sales, brick sales...Syndicate sales have been the fabric of Crime City for a long time most people in this thread knows that. If Gree wants to "bother" Top 30 teams they would be undercutting themselves and alienating their primary source of profits especially with bugs, glitches and obvious bait and switch they have practice in the past.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    If nobody sends in tickets, how would GREE know it's a problem.
    almost choked on my coffee. u mean to say, the programmers in gree office are taking turns on each other?
    Last edited by TZora; 02-20-2016 at 08:03 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    SAS isn't doing it. Dippy, you still with HTC-Blue?
    There are no more original members in HTC Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    almost choked on my coffee. u mean to say, the programmers in gree office are taking turns on each other?
    heh, I don't think so
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    No, I'm not talking about blue. I was out of blue long before their magic bricks happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've inquired about the brick drop rate several times and came to the conclusion that there are very few technicians at Gree. I suspect they've put a program in place that scans emails and generates a canned response according to a few keywords contained within that email. I've also noted that if you ask a direct question it seldom gets answered, that email's sent to the developers (who are too busy developing to directly respond to all those emails redirected to them) or you'll get a canned response that has nothing to do with your question.

Post Count

Post Count
    lol, Oasis! Exactly!
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    I've inquired about the brick drop rate several times and came to the conclusion that there are very few technicians at Gree. I suspect they've put a program in place that scans emails and generates a canned response according to a few keywords contained within that email. I've also noted that if you ask a direct question it seldom gets answered, that email's sent to the developers (who are too busy developing to directly respond to all those emails redirected to them) or you'll get a canned response that has nothing to do with your question.
    I agree with this post. If it makes you feel better, the support they laid off were equally worthless. They just wrote back quicker.

Post Count
    you can buy bricks in game!

Banned
    Post Count
    where? how much?

Post Count
    Come on now! I find it hard to believe the great Montecore hasn’t figured this out already??

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Come on now! I find it hard to believe the great Montecore hasn’t figured this out already??
    never mind, found it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    you can buy bricks in game!
    You still playing Oasis?

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    never mind, found it.
    Blackmarket. Great idea, too bad you can only get to this blackmarket after you finish syn base 10.. which takes an absolutely enormous amount of bricks to do so
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    You still playing Oasis?

Blackmarket. Great idea, too bad you can only get to this blackmarket after you finish syn base 10.. which takes an absolutely enormous amount of bricks to do so
    Just use sas1 or sas2's.