Drop Bear Madness - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drop Bear Madness

Post Count
    Good point, Monteverdi

That being said... If you feel like you're cursed with bad luck, send in a ticket with your feedback & experience. (I know, I know... I'm always posting to send in a ticket.) Maybe, big huge maybe, they'll reconsider their algorithm from your feedback. Feedback is always good; it can't hurt to politely let GREE know if your bad luck is frustrating.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Good point, Monteverdi

That being said... If you feel like you're cursed with bad luck, send in a ticket with your feedback & experience. (I know, I know... I'm always posting to send in a ticket.) Maybe, big huge maybe, they'll reconsider their algorithm from your feedback. Feedback is always good; it can't hurt to politely let GREE know if your bad luck is frustrating.

So, we all have to sent tickets again to your support again? Nice try, but better spend time with more successful things like playing lotteries. But never the less the drop rate of the current quest is the worst I've ever seen in KA. You can't finish one off the current quest within a day without spending lots of refills nor you can finish the quest within a day as a normal employeed player. 1 drop in 20 is not medium, it's nothing.

Our hole guild wont spend any time at this quest , better spend time for raiding.
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Drop rate 0

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    2/17-2/18 we'll be running a new type of LTQ. In Owlbear Hollow, you'll fight:

Dracoliches for Dragon Bones
    Rabid Wolves for Dire Wolf Paws
    Angry Owlbears for Owlbear Hides
    Man Eating Bears for Bear Skulls

Once you collect enough you will complete the goal that gives you the Frankendropbear, but you will also complete milestone goals along the way.

Please note that there are drop chances on these enemies. This means you will not get a 100% drop rate when you fight them!
    Just went through an entire full energy. 2590 I think killing the 75 energy dragon. Not one dragon bone. Had 10 out of a few refills and looks like the drop was shut off

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hekfhelgh View Post
    So, we all have to sent tickets again to your support again? Nice try, but better spend time with more successful things like playing lotteries.
    I've never posted that you have to send in a ticket.
    It was a suggestion if you wanted to volunteer more feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
    Just went through an entire full energy. 2590 I think killing the 75 energy dragon. Not one dragon bone. Had 10 out of a few refills and looks like the drop was shut off
    Was the event over?
    Line ID: clementine88