More guild bonuses

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: More guild bonuses

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

More guild bonuses

Can we get more guild bonuses - just take the existing bonuses and let us buy more of them. Add another 5 to 10 levels to them - most guilds are done or closing in on being done. Would allow players to keep buildings their guild shells. Just a thought

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    Can we get more guild bonuses - just take the existing bonuses and let us buy more of them. Add another 5 to 10 levels to them - most guilds are done or closing in on being done. Would allow players to keep buildings their guild shells. Just a thought
    Thanks for the feedback, Debonair. I'll pass this on to the developers for them to consider. More guild bonuses would be great in the future. Meanwhile, good luck building your Guild Citadel!
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Did the developers comment on this? Mostly the citadel has been a let down with bonuses that are average at best. Guild bonuses are much more valuable to players.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    Did the developers comment on this? Mostly the citadel has been a let down with bonuses that are average at best. Guild bonuses are much more valuable to players.
    Two of the citadel bonuses are for building output, which is great! The rest stink, and aren't anything we want or need.
    How about boosts for raid gold payout or lockbox cooldown?
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I agree Citadel rewards are pointless, our guild has enough to claim the (fight respect payout) what's that not even KA wording, we have decided not to upgrade Citadel as next lvl is 10b gold and another worthless prize, we have energy regen bonus left so we're just save and buy that instead

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    More guild bonuses would be most aprecciated. And citadel bonuses could include things like -health potion drop from RB/EB, Energy refill drop from RB/EB and such, that would be very nice. I miss the ability to farm health potions from RB, citadel bonuses could be a way of bringing that back.
    I like the idea of citadel- more guild oriented tasks, and I miss guild quests, it is a lot more fun to do things together with your guildmates than alone.
    There are real people behind avatars!🌹