DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Omg, the servers are soooo slow

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Omg, the servers are soooo slow

EB started
    ILTQ started

The game has crawled to a crawl. Slow to do anything including loading the game

Please look into this
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    What device(s) are you using?

I have no lag or any type of crawling slowness on my iPhone6s. I doubt it's a server issue.

All developers (not just GREE) code for & QA their apps on the latest & greatest devices. Eventually, older devices will become obsolete. There have been a few MW forum posts that iPhone4's are having issues with crashing & lag. It might be time for a device upgrade.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The lag was on all 4 of my devices ranging from iPad mini2 to iPad Air 2. It's better now, and back to normal.
    We het this issue for the first hour or so every EB, but this time it was really bad
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    What device(s) are you using?

I have no lag or any type of crawling slowness on my iPhone6s. I doubt it's a server issue.

All developers (not just GREE) code for & QA their apps on the latest & greatest devices. Eventually, older devices will become obsolete. There have been a few MW forum posts that iPhone4's are having issues with crashing & lag. It might be time for a device upgrade.
    Why do you always reply with a snarky comment? This has been an ongoing issue for some time when events start. This has occurred on both my iPhone 5S and iPad Air. While not the latest and greatest, both are newer devices. Are you offering to pay for a device upgrade for me? Because quite frankly not everyone can afford to upgrade their device every time Apple rolls out an upgrade.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    The lag was on all 4 of my devices ranging from iPad mini2 to iPad Air 2. It's better now, and back to normal.
    We het this issue for the first hour or so every EB, but this time it was really bad
    Agree, lag was so horrible I eventually just stayed out a couple hours. I'm running an IPad Air2 and iPhone 6+.