The Legend of Saint Valenti - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Saint Valenti

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    These issues will not be addressed.. Acknowledged or fixed ! IN TIME!!! as the clock goes.. So does our chances of Completing the event.. We all know that.. So really ? They should just end the event and call it a bust.... .
    It's a stupid event. It was a dumb in many, many ways. But even dumber was to release a new-style event over a holiday weekend, when customer support won't get around to the backlog of tickets until well after the event is over.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think the idea of linking ILTQ with Crafting is nice.

However, adding random chance to turn it into another hated box event is horrible. Worse, you made two elements random so that the low probabilities multiply with with other to get a success rate. This turns it into a high gem event with no guarantee of success.

The bad far outweighs the good. And there is no joy when a free player doesn't even have a reasonable chance of finishing one of the two quest chains.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Arrrgghhh.....just got 3 "server errors" in a row. These items are hard enough to get to drop in the first place. I lost over 20 rubies, and so far today I've lost @ 15 blood vials

Gree, this is terrible!

Please cancel drop based LTQs u till you get the server errors fixed.

That means the Bear Drop quest in two days. I'm not even going to bother with this BS anymore.
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Another thing to think about is how these events scale to lower level players.
    I'm glad the experience is more reasonable, but the energy requirement seems is very high.
    My full bar is around 600, so I could kill 6 at a time yesterday with 100 energy per hit.
    Today, it's only 4 at 150 energy per hit and I'm guessing tomorrow will only be three at 200 energy per hit.
    Coupled with the low drop rate, I'm giving up trying to get 10 today, so I won't even try tomorrow.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey guys, we're aware of the server errors issues and are working on a fix. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    crafting epics with rubies seemed to be doable, many got it in the first 2 tries, some had to craft 4 times

crafting epics with blood vials seems impossible, I havent heard of anyone succeeding even after 11 tries….

maybe GREE should check into this

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Server errors should be occurring much less frequently now!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Server errors should be occurring much less frequently now!

How about not occurring at all ? That would be better !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey guys, we're aware of the server errors issues and are working on a fix. Apologies for the inconvenience!

This is a waste of time! I've lost a bunch of ruby's YESTERDAY from the server errors! So it's basically POINTLESS TO CONTINUE! You roll out a NEW event.. With errors.. (Nothing new) and then we send tickets in... And all we get is..."I will pass your feedback on to the developers for future references" we are left Holding our &$&$! With no compensation whatsoever

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    crafting epics with rubies seemed to be doable, many got it in the first 2 tries, some had to craft 4 times

crafting epics with blood vials seems impossible, I havent heard of anyone succeeding even after 11 tries….

maybe GREE should check into this

Yesterday's 24hr event for Ruby's was a disaster... I SHOULD of had close to 100 ruby's.. Server errors took care of that... And I also never got my energy back either

Today's 24hr event for The Vile of Drider Blood is a disaster.... AGAIN server errors deleted ALL OF MY Viles of Drider Blood, with the exception of 20...and energy vanished along with them!!!

NOW 3 hours later???? I can't even get 1 Vile of Drider Blood to drop ! I've used 5,000 energy and NOT ONE DROP FOR ME! Not to mention the crafting I have done... no Epics on the boots.... This is just a complete waste of time, energy and $$$$... I'll take a break until this event ends...

Post Count
    my two cents (beside server errors):

first of all thx for trying something new - the combination LTQ/crafting is good. Combining two random parts makes the event frustrating and nearly impossible to finish. My big account needed 70 rubys to get 1 epic talisman. Doing the math for the chance to get the missing 5 epic parts told me to stop and not to use gems.
    Possible solution: 1 wrapper for epic and another wrapper (smaller unit/boost) for normal.... that way everyone would have a chance to get at least something.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    NOW 3 hours later???? I can't even get 1 Vile of Drider Blood to drop ! I've used 5,000 energy and NOT ONE DROP FOR ME! Not to mention the crafting I have done... no Epics on the boots.... This is just a complete waste of time, energy and $$$$... I'll take a break until this event ends...
    Same here, @ 30 kills in a row without a drop. Maybe this is how Gree "fixed" the "server error"
    Since the errors were occurring only when we got a drop, eliminate the drops altogether! Problem solved!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Thanks to all for your feedback, now I know for certain it's best to quit this ridiculous quest.
    Thanks again to all for saving me some (a lot?) of gems

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Awesome that you guys fixed the server problem after day 1 has already finished, so we have no chance of collecting rubies. Bang up job Gree! Nice of you to release it over a holiday weekend when nobody is working. You thought this one out really well!
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No server errors but only 2 drops on a 2100 energy bar.....???? Very disappointing and not a way to encourage gem use with such a low drop rate.