GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Saint Valenti

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Another example of good intent , with bad results . The programmers are trying , they just don't seem to be very good at what they do .
    The server error is an old problem that was fixed ages ago. So does that mean Gree is using an old repetitive code that is faulty - or us it possible the servers just can't handle all of us attacking the same object at the same time
    The server errors have become rampant since the latest update. I got it a lot when triggering the EB. Still killed the EB so I didn't care. Now my level 250 has lost 16 rubies because of the server errors.

It may be time to forget about this stupid quest.

Low drop rate X low Epic crafting rate + server errors = fugheddaboudit
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh lord.... And here I thought that all I needed was 60, 60, 80 of the materials to finish this but noooo... I need EPIC and it's only a chance! Lucky I came here before I wasted my time on trying to get ALL those materials for a tiny chance at this. No thanks. I'll just finish my epic boss and gold open chests as usual...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I love theese kind of events compared to the other ILTQ format. Killing mobs for drops to use in crafting, way to go.
    Offcourse it would be nice to not loose rubys due to numerous server errors, but I really don't think that anyone will get anywhere with namecalling and slagging off Gree.
    Gree seems to be doing a serious attempt to brung back the joy to a game lots of us love, instead of just complaining, we should embrace that, and be constructive in our feedbacks instead of keep calling gree employees mean things.
    If we as a community want gree to listen, maybe we need to start with ourselves and not automaticly start complaining about everything that is wrong, how about aknowledging what we enjoy with the new stuff instead of complaining about all that is not good.
    (Yes I get annoyed by server errors and such too, but I really like the new way of thinking, and I hope they are on to something good)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This stupid quest is so incredibly frustrating. Between all of the server errors and lost drops, rubies are hard to find. And then you need to craft an epic item... I have tried 8 times to craft an epic unit unsuccessfully. What is the point of even trying on this moronic quest if you can't get past the first stage?

This seriously may be the last straw for me. This has to be one of the worst thought out quests in a long long time.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Noor View Post
    I love theese kind of events compared to the other ILTQ format. Killing mobs for drops to use in crafting, way to go.
    Offcourse it would be nice to not loose rubys due to numerous server errors, but I really don't think that anyone will get anywhere with namecalling and slagging off Gree.
    Gree seems to be doing a serious attempt to brung back the joy to a game lots of us love, instead of just complaining, we should embrace that, and be constructive in our feedbacks instead of keep calling gree employees mean things.
    If we as a community want gree to listen, maybe we need to start with ourselves and not automaticly start complaining about everything that is wrong, how about aknowledging what we enjoy with the new stuff instead of complaining about all that is not good.
    (Yes I get annoyed by server errors and such too, but I really like the new way of thinking, and I hope they are on to something good)
    Welcome to the forum, as this is your first post. Most of us have been around here some years and sorry: we complain and the reason is that there is a lack of feedback/response from Gree and the lack of game development is getting repetitive.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Welcome to the forum, as this is your first post. Most of us have been around here some years and sorry: we complain and the reason is that there is a lack of feedback/response from Gree and the lack of game development is getting repetitive.
    It's not like Gree reads any of these posts anyway. They get a player moderator in here to police content for them, but Gree doesn't give two poops about what we think of their events.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Good post noor - I agree like the fact it is a different format - will I finish don't know but like that it is different format and they have listened - the exp changed and they fixed the error on the staff.

Post Count
    Hi Noor!

Welcome to the forums!
    Thank you for your constructive feedback.

Regarding server errors and losing quest items, I have passed on this issue to my contact. Nobody likes losing items/progress or wasting energy, but it is not intentional. I can assure you they know about it and diligently working towards a fix.

Unfortunately, this seems to be an old issue that has come back and will take some time to investigate and fix, again. When a ticket is sent in to CS, they will forward it to the developers or appropriate team. CS's reply will probably be the same one everybody loaths: "Thank you, it's being investigated, case closed"... but it is not really closed until it's fixed. From my experiences, that's all CS can reply when it's a game-wide issue still under investigation; developers usually don't tell CS how to reply or their progress.

Tickets are handled individually and privately. If you feel your ticket is being ignored or not handled properly, please PM the ticket number to me (or any Player Moderator), and I (we) can request further review from a dedicated GREE staff member. Player Moderators do not have access to tickets. Tickets are private correspondences between you & GREE staff, but we can help get you to a more favorable resolution, if possible. It never hurts to ask for more help. We are here to help!

Hopefully, A&F or IPB will have an update for us soon. Until then, thank you all for your patience.

Good luck with item drops and crafting!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    [indent]Tickets are handled individually and privately. If you feel your ticket is being ignored or not handled properly, please PM the ticket number to me
    It would probably be efficient to ask those who don't feel their ticket is being ignored to PM you. At least that way your PM box won't get flooded.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    It would probably be efficient to ask those who don't feel their ticket is being ignored to PM you. At least that way your PM box won't get flooded.
    I have plenty of space Flood gates: Open!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    One more thing, the ability to craft the items expires exactly at the end of the third day. Gree, you should give us another day to actually craft the items.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Okay.....so....here is at least a partial list of what is horribly wrong with this event:
    2 of my 3 toons got less than 30 rubies in the 24 hour period
    The crafted units don't make it into my army
    The crafted equipment are less than what I can buy with gold in the store
    Since I got less than even what was needed to craft for either questline & the units & equipment are useless to me....I have no motivation to continue & won't....it's a waste of my time to continue.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down Valenti Quest... Just another broken event

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    What's wrong with the Valenti Quest?

1). 90 XP per kill.....fixed!
    2). After finishing the quest for 10 rubies, my four toons had 2, 8, 10 and 10 rubies
    3). After the first 10, the drop rate falls to @ 30%
    4). I went through @ 20 in a row with no drops
    5). My level 250 toon had 14 rubies lost with this message:

"There was an error with the server. To try again, press OKAY"

Sometime I got my energy back, sometimes I didn't.

6). You can only craft Normal items and units.

For all the Normal units you need:
    60 rubies
    80 blood
    60 red ore

But that's Normal, not Epic.
    With a 50% chance for Epic, you would need 120, 160 and 120 materials.
    With a 25% chance, you would need 240, 320 and 240 materials

Random chance on the drops, random chance on the crafting.
    Gree we HATE random chance quests. Please do not think that we like these kinds of events.

I lost count of all the lost Ruby's and energy during yesterday's 24hr... And today the lost potions... I was up to 50 potions and now 10 thanks to the error messages and the lost energy today... I'm not not shocked that this event has loads of errors... It's par for the course.. But losing my energy and drops as well is just annoying...I sent tickets in and I get a response asking for pics of errors etc.... Sent the pics in... I am gonna bet that I won't hear back until NEXT week for this weeks event... Good idea for an event.. But... Eh what's the use.... Goodnight

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ticket response is a very long long wait.. IF your lucky to even get one...And what's happening now...with this Valenti event and server errors, lost ruby's etc.... These issues will not be addressed.. Acknowledged or fixed ! IN TIME!!! as the clock goes.. So does our chances of Completing the event.. We all know that.. So really ? They should just end the event and call it a bust.... I'm not angry.. These issues are nothing new..This is just a weekly, monthly thing with events... In the end.. All players who've lost energy and drops due to server errors ? Will NEVER get compensated. It's how Gree does things... I for one had complimented Gree on bringing back old health and energy boost units.. LOVE IT... they went old school... Plus new units to buy.. New equipment.. AWESOME!! KEEP DOING THAT!! But this event, right now... 1 of two options.. Keep going and see how far you can get? Or just save your gems for war!
    Last edited by Amelio; 02-15-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The number of server errors you get is borderline ridiculous. It is a massively flawed event and anyone who wastes money on it is insane. Even if you throw massive amounts of gems into each day you are unlikely to be able to craft all six items, let alone 12 items.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!