GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Legend of Saint Valenti

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Welcome to the forum, as this is your first post. Most of us have been around here some years and sorry: we complain and the reason is that there is a lack of feedback/response from Gree and the lack of game development is getting repetitive.
    It might be my first post but I have been a reading member for a long time, as you can see if you check the joined date. �� I know there have been a lack of response, but I have also noticed that someone seems to really try to do something different, and I think that is great. Complaining is one thing, namecalling is a whole different matter. Gree employees are humans, not machines, and they should, no matter how annoying errors in the game is, be treated like lther human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    Good post noor - I agree like the fact it is a different format - will I finish don't know but like that it is different format and they have listened - the exp changed and they fixed the error on the staff.
    They fixed a lot of bugs this event, wich was awsome. Someone is clarely trying to do something good/fun in the game and I really like it. This kind of quests are a lot better than trials, at least after the fix.
    Only thing is that the bears were only available for 23 hours, not 24.. Other than that, bugs were fixed, stuff were rectified and now on to crafting and hopefully get the wrappers.

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    The fix for the armory error should now be complete. If you crafted a Saint Valenti's Armor or Epic Saint Valenti's Armor, it should now appear in your inventory.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinnie1 View Post
    Agree! I spent close about a mtn gems on day 1 & 2 so I can load up on the ruby & vial, only to find out on 3rd day that it's on sell for 100gold a piece.
    Does that mean I should ask Gree for my gems back??!!
    No, it just means that as usual Gree has changed a quest mid-stream. I think it's for exactly the possibility of situations like yours that they should never change stuff in the middle, no matter how badly they've screwed it up. It's he only way to make sure there's a level playing field.

I post that thought with some regularity, though, and they obviously don't listen to me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    I post that thought with some regularity, though, and they obviously don't listen to me.
    They don' listen to anyone!
    And no, you will not get your gems back. I sent a ticket for that, response: no refund, case closed, neat!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Server errors should be occurring much less frequently now!
    The server errors are still present.
    It took me 5 tries to kill one Blade Mage on the last event and I've had trouble killing at least one mob on this event.
    You do not always get back the energy you lost.
    It is very frustrating to try to do these ILTQs.

Any news on when these errors will stop occurring?