GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Saint Valenti

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Yep, this happened to 2 members of my guild

IM WONDERING ... WILL THE RED ORE be in the store to purchase tomorrow ?? IVE COLLECTED 20 and then a bunch of server errors popped up in a row and now I have only 3 RED ORE.. AND LOST ALL THE ENERGY USED GETTING THOSE... SO it's obvious the server errors are still happening ...

Post Count
    Same problem here, still the server errors with the Red Ores disappearing... ARGHH

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I welcome the adjustments made by GREE and that they were done, in a timely manner and that this was explained to us. I also welcome the time extension and would hope that we can buy ore in the store after the current mob quest expires. What would be nice, would be for the chance of crafting epics to be adjusted slightly, in the favour of the player; purely to assist with all the initial frustration, brought about by the constant server errors and loss of rubies, on the first day.

The prizes are good and should be accessible to all, not just those who buy and use a lot of gems. Thank you for your attention to this quest. It is much appreciated.

Post Count
    Some people seem to be lucky with crafting, others are not. I am one of them, around 10% chance now. LOL this is just terrible, the 'luck' factor in a crafting event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    We recognize that the server issues suffered by our players were incredibly problematic during this event and we apologize for the frustration and confusion they caused. We will continue looking into this issue and make sure it is fixed before putting similar events into the schedule. We would also like to acknowledge your frustration with the drop rates and the structure of the event. Rest assured we will take your concerns into account before building similar events in the future.

For the remainder of this event we have made the following changes:

1.) Rubies and vials of drider blood are now in the store and can be purchased with gold.
    2.) The drop rate for red ore has been changed to 100%
    3.) The crafting recipes and crafting goals will remain active for an extra 24 hours.

Thank you
    Well gotta give credit where it is due...
    Thanks for addressing the problems with this event and trying to find a quick and fair solution to them,good idea to make previous items available in store as this will help the players in this quest.
    Still server errors but as you state you are working on them and let's hope that is fixed soon.
    With some polishing this type of event could be a great addition.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    I welcome the adjustments made by GREE and that they were done, in a timely manner and that this was explained to us. I also welcome the time extension and would hope that we can buy ore in the store after the current mob quest expires.
    What? Can you believe this guy? You get the rubies and vials for free (100 gold a piece is as good as free) and now you want the ore put up for 100 gold as well???
    So, in brief, you want a +10% alliance attack unit for free!
    And this while others spend a big amount of gems stacking up on rubies and vials on day 1 & 2.
    Thanks Gree, a new rush to the exit...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    What? Can you believe this guy? You get the rubies and vials for free (100 gold a piece is as good as free) and now you want the ore put up for 100 gold as well???
    And this while others spend a big amount of gems stacking up on rubies and vials on day 1 & 2.
    Agree! I spent close about a mtn gems on day 1 & 2 so I can load up on the ruby & vial, only to find out on 3rd day that it's on sell for 100gold a piece.
    Does that mean I should ask Gree for my gems back??!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank you for resolving the problems. Please take what you learned from this quest when designing future quests.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No, I asked whether the ore was going be placed in the store for the remaining hours, once the bears are no longer available for hitting, so that all objects can be purchased during the last hours of the event. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. Having that option however, doesn't guarantee the epic units; it merely allows the same access to ore, vials and rubies equally. It was merely a question.

That you spent gems on the event, which when you spent them, was risky, is your choice. GREE has acknowledged errors at the beginning of the event, which it has addressed. I have taken advantage of the crafting and have mixed success and not obtained full requirements for either; so not free. I was merely asking if the final day would allow the purchase of ore.

You spent the money on gems, not I. I wasn't going to do that, with the errors and problems which meant that gem use was for me, not an option then, as for me it was too great a risk and not beneficial, for me. You can take that issue up with GREE, if it aggrieves you so.

Incidentally, I'm not a 'guy'. I'm a grown up woman, who is playing what is after all, a game. I'm also a moderate gem user; just not for this quest. I'm very sorry if that peeves you. Off to hit some bears!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The Saint Valenti's Armor (normal and epic) are not showing up in my inventory. Others in my guild are reporting the same issue.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hmmm................After 17 tries crafting the Noble Ent, and I still yet to get the EPIC unit...............wonder is the "chance" of getting it is less than 1%
    I do not even want to think what the "chance" for the dragon will be

guess I am done wasting my time here

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Hmmm................After 17 tries crafting the Noble Ent, and I still yet to get the EPIC unit...............wonder is the "chance" of getting it is less than 1%
    I do not even want to think what the "chance" for the dragon will be

guess I am done wasting my time here
    I play 4 toons, 3 of them got the Epic Ent, but one has failed 16 times now. He still needs the Dragon Mount also (4 fails)

I think I'll wait an hour or so th try again, maybe my luck will change, lol

Maybe I'll try tomorrow, lol
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 02-17-2016 at 11:14 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    The issue with Saint Valenti's armor not showing up in the inventory is known and a fix is on the way.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    The issue with Saint Valenti's armor not showing up in the inventory is known and a fix is on the way.
    The issue with server errors and disappearing Red Ore is still occurring,just had it happen twice after using energy refills......
    Do you have a plan of action for this?
    Will we get the refills/Gems returned to us due to this issue and if so how do we get them back as we all know tickets are usually ignored or we get a canned response of "event has finished and we cannot do anything now"
    Or will Red Ore be available in store like other elements?
    Would appreciate an answer on this and thanks for taking time to update us on the issues with this event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    The issue with server errors and disappearing Red Ore is still occurring,just had it happen twice after using energy refills......
    Do you have a plan of action for this?
    Will we get the refills/Gems returned to us due to this issue and if so how do we get them back as we all know tickets are usually ignored or we get a canned response of "event has finished and we cannot do anything now"
    Or will Red Ore be available in store like other elements?
    Would appreciate an answer on this and thanks for taking time to update us on the issues with this event.
    Good luck with that, Hobbs! Since GREE is refusing to compensate me for spending Gems the first 2 days, I doubt they will do anything in the way of compensation for you. Hopefully, those not done were not waiting on a miracle of being able to buy the ore the last day...they had plenty of time like I did, to use gems and get ore in day 3. The last day as I understand it, was meant to give you time to craft.

BUT, I can be surprised and will be even more disappointed if Gree sells ore for gold in this extended day.