Campaign Energy??

So there I was tapping away at the current campaign and then I was forced to update to version 4.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0
    I log back into the game and the first thing that hits me is LAAAAAG, ignoring this I continue to collect points and rewards for the current campaign however there is a problem:
    1) I can no longer see a way to use the Campaign Energy that I have in my Inventory which I purchased prior to the update, for your information it cost 288 Gold Bars to get 80 Energy and I purchased 20 items
    2) When I try to increase the Energy once it gets to 0, I click on the + sign and now the only option I have is to purchase 80 Energy for 500 Gold Bars, the previous Energy I purchased is no longer available for me to use
    3) When I click on the + sign, it no longer tells me how long before the Energy is full again

Why o why would you do this?

We apologize for these issues and are working on resolving them. If I am able to, I will further address each of these once more is known!

i have exactly the same problem, campaign started so i bought 20k gold worth of energy, over night as i slept the app updated and when i logged in the campaign energy items i had previously purchased didnt exist anymore. Gone !!! along along with my gold.

Left feeling totally scammed

The worst part is you dont even even reply to the email support tickets.
    Last edited by SuperNoodle; 02-10-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNoodle View Post
    i have exactly the same problem, campaign started so i bought 20k gold worth of energy, over night as i slept the app updated and when i logged in the campaign energy items i had previously purchased didnt exist anymore. Gone !!! along along with my gold.

Left feeling totally scammed

The worst part is you dont even even reply to the email support tickets.
    You should eventually get a reply. If a ticket gets closed, you are more than welcome to re-open it by replying.
    PM me your ticket number, and I'll ask one of the community managers to look into it.

(Player moderators do not have access to tickets; all communication is kept private between you & GREE. Tickets cannot be escalated, but we can help forum members with issues by forwarding your ticket number to a community manager and asking for special attention.)
    Line ID: clementine88

Hey guys, we "have" an update, please reference this thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...l-4-0-0-Update
    Last edited by Tardavic; 02-12-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, we an update, please reference this thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...l-4-0-0-Update
    lol! Jinx!