Attack/Defense Tokens

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attack/Defense Tokens

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Attack/Defense Tokens

Does anyone have a clear understanding of how these work/add up/stack, etc?

It appears to me that they don't stack, and in fact, go away when you get more than 1.

Ii had 1x car def +5, and 0x car def +6. I scratched off a car def +5, (which means I should have 2x now) which gave me a quest reward of car def token +6 (which means I should have 1x in inventory now). I checked inventory, and the 2x car def +5 tokens are gone and I have 1x car def +6. In my overall stats, my car defense went up 1%. So it appears that when you get two 5's.....they would go away and you get a 6, and so on???
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    More.....
    i just unlocked a melee attack +6 (I had none), then unlocked a melee attack +5 (i had 1..so now i have 2). Having two +5s gave me a bonus pop-up of melee attack attack+6. So I should have had +6% + 5% + 6% = +17%. Instead, I don't see any melee +5's in my inventory...but i see 2 melee +6s. So it appears the 2x +5 were turned into a +6. Curious why the 2x +6 don't turn into a +7.

So in summary..I had 2x +5% (for a total of 10%) taken away and I was given a +6% token, for a net loss of 4%. Wow...so now Gree is charging me gold to get smaller stats!! Amazing!!

Gree Gree Gree what have you done
    Last edited by xRedfoxx; 02-09-2016 at 02:01 PM.
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Post Count
    You still look at stats. Cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For every duplicate, you get +1%

Post Count
    -two or more of the same token(duplicates)do not stack at all
    -x amount of same token follow a goal chain once the required amount is achieved they trade up, then u can continue to get the same token again to start a new goal chain

Dev Team
    Post Count
    Yes, when you complete a goal chain, the tokens required for it are consumed. However, tokens of the same type don’t stack. So, if you have two +5% tokens, you only get the bonus from one of them. So when they get consumed, you now have a +6% token, a gain of +1%. Now, if you get one more +5% token, that will stack with the +6%, netting +11% overall. As the token % value gets higher, it can take more duplicates to actually “level up” the token, but the potential gains are higher. If you have a +5, +6 and +7% token, that’s a total of +18%!

Post Count
    You all follow that?

Seriously though... I haven't even tried to figure out those goal chains. I just close the popups.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongAntuna View Post
    Yes, when you complete a goal chain, the tokens required for it are consumed. However, tokens of the same type don’t stack. So, if you have two +5% tokens, you only get the bonus from one of them. So when they get consumed, you now have a +6% token, a gain of +1%. Now, if you get one more +5% token, that will stack with the +6%, netting +11% overall. As the token % value gets higher, it can take more duplicates to actually “level up” the token, but the potential gains are higher. If you have a +5, +6 and +7% token, that’s a total of +18%!
    Hi, I have a question.

WHAT'S THE POINT IN THAT?

Thank you and look forward to your response.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongAntuna View Post
    So, with that 18%...if you receive another 5% it will fuse with the other and become a 6? Then the 2 6's will fuse into a 7 which will fuse with the other 7 and become 8 in total? So you pick up 5% and take a loss of 10 in total?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All this math is making my head hurt

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Radar brings up a good point. Also I would like to add, that the gold bundles are falsely advertising tokens. For example the 79.99 bundle advertises you get 2 +5% tokens and one +6. But the +5 tokens never show because they are consumed making two +6 tokens that don't stack.

So it's being advertised that you get +16 melee attack as an incentive to purchase the bundle. But you never see the two +5 tokens. And as it has been explained here, you're only getting +6. As has been acknowledged by gree here, gree is knowingly advertising items you will not get.

I would also like to add that we have yet to see this explained anywhere in the game. In fact in the goal screen it clearly states "acquire 2 plus 5s and receive a plus 6". Nowhere does it say this is a trade off and items will be lost. Several people have used gold to get these scratch tickets, and spent money on gold bundles only to be left to figure out on their own they are not getting what is advertised, after the fact. Needless to say many feel deceived. Even a little cheated because their stats are actually going down for purchasing these items.

Post Count
    I have 28 different goals in my solo list.

That's just a wee bit too many different goals to care about.

Post Count
    I was a tiny bit surprised by the cost for these scratchers: 40 gold.
    They must be important, I guess. *shrugs*

Thanks for the explanation, StrongAntuna.

Unfortunately, the goal chains are hard to follow, especially when I get the "reward" for finishing a goal before I scratch, heh. At least, I think that's what's happening.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Imagine this on a large scale, if you had all the numbers between 1-100 you would have a total of 5050% mod. Then if you picked up a 1% the entire list would fuse into a 101%

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seams great just like that last great idea you had what was that....... accomplices. Oh yeah you guys are awsome and very creative.