Event participation down, forum posts down....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Event participation down, forum posts down....

  1. #1
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381

    Cool Event participation down, forum posts down....

    Event participation down, forum posts down, whatever could that portend?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  2. #2
    Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Location
    In da mornin' DEW
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    339
    I done no what it mean boss. DEW U no, boss?
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!
    755561702


  3. #3
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT View Post
    I done no what it mean boss. DEW U no, boss?
    I don't know either, buddy. ?????????
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  4. #4
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Post Count
    352
    It means that those that have been "DEWIN" less look like they are "Dewin" more.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

  5. #5
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by thescondo View Post
    It means that those that have been "DEWIN" less look like they are "Dewin" more.
    BTW, whatcha think about 5 gold instead of 10 gold to open crates?

    I think SUMPIN ain't on the up and up. LOL
    Mebbe it's on the DOWNLOW???

    Too few suckers, err, players biting, err, lighting the spending lamp. LOL
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 02-09-2016 at 10:12 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  6. #6
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Post Count
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    BTW, whatcha think about 5 gold instead of 10 gold to open crates?

    I think SUMPIN ain't on the up and up. LOL
    Mebbe it's on the DOWNLOW???

    Too few suckers, err, players biting, err, lighting the spending lamp. LOL
    I didn't know this!!! Very interesting! It's like your idea of 90% off! Except making gold last longer.

    I think the gree should change WD regen to 5 then more would play. That would encourage more to spend. More time in game the stronger the addiction.

    If they reduce all purchases to 5 gold a vault of 1500 would be the equivalent of 7,500 gold

    Why not do it?

    What is the down side?

    Maybe increase cost of the Amazon server?
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

  7. #7
    Steady Scribe GSF Wingman GRI's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2015
    Post Count
    69
    You may be the reason that forum posts are down PJ
    Global Strike Force

  8. #8
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by GSF Wingman GRI View Post
    You may be the reason that forum posts are down PJ
    I'm just a nobody.
    I take immense pride in wallowing, rooting, in my anonymity.
    No one takes note of me or my insignificance.
    I love being a nobody.
    I enjoy talking to myself, because I always aGREE with me.
    I understand how others could despise, revile, and loathe me.
    I work hard at being hated, and revel in my success at failure.
    I don't take me seriously, so why should anyone else?
    In fact, I suggest all of you to put me on ignore.

    Okay, as much as I enjoy talking about me, let's get back to THEGREE.

    THEGREE might take a cue from Mr. Trump's play book, and endeavor to make THEIR game and forum, great again!!!
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 02-10-2016 at 08:18 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    BTW, whatcha think about 5 gold instead of 10 gold to open crates?

    I think SUMPIN ain't on the up and up. LOL
    Mebbe it's on the DOWNLOW???

    Too few suckers, err, players biting, err, lighting the spending lamp. LOL
    Well you have to take into consideration that GREEdy has "adjusted" the opening rate downward lol

    last event at this time only doing cash open I would be having at least 5 items (on a very bad luck event), for this event, I am at only 2

    yeap, seems they want people to spend gold to be able to get items at all

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Well you have to take into consideration that GREEdy has "adjusted" the opening rate downward lol

    last event at this time only doing cash open I would be having at least 5 items (on a very bad luck event), for this event, I am at only 2

    yeap, seems they want people to spend gold to be able to get items at all

    Our overeloads make it a tad more difficult so that we can better enjoy our challenging, delightful gaming experience.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  11. #11
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pirates cove
    Post Count
    3,540
    Forum participation is easy. It's become a mostly you the dew man forum, and though there was a day when you and I could keep the masses entertained, those days are long gone. it's become boring and tedious for people to listen to the same diatribe for years. There's still participation in the game, at least in a higher level than in the forums. No one posts needed or irmormative things here anymore. Gree dosnt respond, and when they do, it's captain obvious, or underwhelming nothingness. No information, no entertainment, means no value. Mr dews circle of never ending perpetual motion dosnt have the entertainment value it maybe once held. More entertainement to be had in the group me chats.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Forum participation is easy. It's become a mostly you the dew man forum, and though there was a day when you and I could keep the masses entertained, those days are long gone. it's become boring and tedious for people to listen to the same diatribe for years. There's still participation in the game, at least in a higher level than in the forums. No one posts needed or irmormative things here anymore. Gree dosnt respond, and when they do, it's captain obvious, or underwhelming nothingness. No information, no entertainment, means no value. Mr dews circle of never ending perpetual motion dosnt have the entertainment value it maybe once held. More entertainement to be had in the group me chats.

    That may be true about forums but in reality what information is there that is worth posting about the game? Glitches and gree's lack of caring and quality has trumped any information. The game has less participation every cycle. This past WD top 4000 place didn't show up until Monday. The top 100 is where most participation is at.

    I agree with you that this forum isn't entertaining but I think it is gree's fault that they pooped on their own game and caused the stink. If Gree ran a good company and had a quality product you wouldn't see nearly as many issues in forum and maybe even more helpful information (whatever that may be at this point)

  13. #13
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381
    Tapping on any game doesn't require a PhD or even a 3rd grade education.
    Tapping on a game is so easy kids DEW it without ADULT instruction.
    The issues are as WBS described accurately.
    To paraphrase a line from Julius Ceasar, "The fault, dear tapper, isn't in the stars; it's THEGREE!"

    The reality is we've all had a few laughs, some bought theirs, others got them for FREE.

    This party's over for me.

    If you keep tappin' on, good for you, I wish you well.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  14. #14
    Master of Musings Agent Orange's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Post Count
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    That may be true about forums but in reality what information is there that is worth posting about the game? Glitches and gree's lack of caring and quality has trumped any information. The game has less participation every cycle. This past WD top 4000 place didn't show up until Monday. The top 100 is where most participation is at.

    I agree with you that this forum isn't entertaining but I think it is gree's fault that they pooped on their own game and caused the stink. If Gree ran a good company and had a quality product you wouldn't see nearly as many issues in forum and maybe even more helpful information (whatever that may be at this point)
    Pretty much sums the current state of affairs up.

    I notice something very interesting suddenly in the low levels..... A sudden influx of either gree shills or gree sponsored players with large gold supplies. Things must be pretty despirate in greeland that they need herders down there to try and stimulate spending.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

    Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

    War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

  15. #15
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Pretty much sums the current state of affairs up.

    I notice something very interesting suddenly in the low levels..... A sudden influx of either gree shills or gree sponsored players with large gold supplies. Things must be pretty despirate in greeland that they need herders down there to try and stimulate spending.
    How do you know if they have "large gold supplies"?
    Line ID: clementine88

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •