Hey Gree, it's time to increase the maximum level - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Gree, it's time to increase the maximum level

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe Gree should consider taking level out of the equation & simply base CP on stats only. That eliminates the entire level issue completely & probably would make things a bit more fair anyway.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good ideas - but unless the level penalty is eliminated somehow I am happy to be stuck at level 250 and feel no guilt about doing quests. So don't raise it unless you take away the level penalty.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't raise the level. I am happy to have so many players stuck at level 250. Please keep the level limit in place as leveling really only serves as a disadvantage.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    Majority of game players are near or at level 250.... If they don't raise the level to 300 or 350... CLEARLY MORE PPL WILL LEAVE GAME... common sense
    Why on earth would someone leave if they can't level? Leveling is a huge disadvantage, not some sort of goal. That is just crazy talk.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Why on earth would someone leave if they can't level? Leveling is a huge disadvantage, not some sort of goal. That is just crazy talk.
    When 50-70% of KA are level 250, cp will be low for everyone. No more skill points, no more leveling during ILTQs, refilling your energy. Not sure if peeps will leave only because of it, but it may contribute to becoming monotonous.

And, how will you feel when you reach level 250? Active peeps gain 2-3 levels every cycle, so you can figure it out, lol
    Also would your cp be better hitting a level 260+
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree, I see more and more level 250s this war. Can you please increase the max level?
    At least let us know if it's planned anytime soon.
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Leveling

Simple Einstein... Ppl at level 250 get horrible cp.. When warring! It has NOTHING to do with being a target...

Raising the level KEEPS INTEREST IN THE GAME..

THINK!

Your just crying because you don't want it to raise... Raising the level brings back interest.. I for one have started a new acct BECAUSE level 250 Accts can't do much in war...

The CP I'm getting in war during legendary is horrible... But my lower Accts score better than my level 250..

when you get to level 250??? Then you will see and then we will see you here crying about being a 250 lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    Simple Einstein... Ppl at level 250 get horrible cp.. When warring! It has NOTHING to do with being a target...

Raising the level KEEPS INTEREST IN THE GAME..

THINK!

Your just crying because you don't want it to raise... Raising the level brings back interest.. I for one have started a new acct BECAUSE level 250 Accts can't do much in war...

The CP I'm getting in war during legendary is horrible... But my lower Accts score better than my level 250..

when you get to level 250??? Then you will see and then we will see you here crying about being a 250 lol
    I have been level 250 for the past year. I have no desire to go any higher, nor do a lot of super active players who have been stuck at level 250 for a long time. Leveling is a disadvantage, and if Gree increases the limit those at 250 are going to continue to level up faster (and get bad CP). Raising the limit doesn't advantage them at all... its only a plus for your minis.

Keeping the limit at level 250 makes CP scorers fairer between players.

As far as people leaving because they can't level.. that still doesn't make sense. Your welcome to quit at any time, yet you not only keep playing your level 250 account but you even spun up two minis. So how exactly is level 250 making you leave?

Leveling is a punishment. It has pretty much been that way since guilds and wars were started. There are people out there who avoid XP like the plague... But truthfully its more fun when you can play the game as much as you want without accruing additional XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    When 50-70% of KA are level 250,
    Are you on crack? What guilds are you playing? I play against the same teams and there is no where near close to 50%. You are just whining because your Orange, Purple, and Fusicia Squirrels are close to level 250 now and you want to keep getting higher CP. Embrace 250 my friend. Its going to happen.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Good ideas - but unless the level penalty is eliminated somehow I am happy to be stuck at level 250 and feel no guilt about doing quests. So don't raise it unless you take away the level penalty.
    This.

Jo has been around here for a long time, and has been level 250 for quite a while too. Knowing him, he probably worked his butt off for his guild and paid the price in XP.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Raise the level - leveling is fun. I have played this game as long as the rest of you - I don't see why leveling is bad / I get more skill points etc... I would like to see it raised. No name calling at me please - just offering my opinion. Also be nice to squirrels

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This.

Jo has been around here for a long time, and has been level 250 for quite a while too. Knowing him, he probably worked his butt off for his guild and paid the price in XP.
    I find all of this very funny! I turned L250 a few months ago. About a month after I turned, Jo turned...so really not that long.

I used to avoid XP as well, like many others. But I now enjoy not having to worry about it. I can even help my guild by farming maps...it's nice to not worry about xp when I do it!

Yes, the lower cp in war sucks...it's the worst part about being L250. The cp boost prizes help though. It's too bad there isn't a way to even the CP penalty out.

Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    Yes, the lower cp in war sucks...it's the worst part about being L250. The cp boost prizes help though. It's too bad there isn't a way to even the CP penalty out.
    I agree that the benefits of being a lower level player that is stronger than a higher level player should be rewarded with higher CPs, however, it should work as follows;

When in battle, if a lvl250 player is being attacked by a lower level player strong than them, but that lvl 250 player is attacking another 250 player, then due to the lower level player hitting them, they won't be able to receive the max point bracket for a lvl 250 (which their should be to reward the high level player.)

That should even things out. Let's say, the level 250 gets beat up by a level 190. Normally the 250 lvl player should get between 600-700cps per hit (for example purposes).
    Instead they cop a percentage deficit due to being successfully hit by a lower level player, let's say, 30 less cps. Those 30 extra cps would go to the lower lvl player successfully hitting the higher level player.

So, if your lvl 250, and you are in a battle against a lower lvl player who's stronger than you and is hitting you for better points themselves, then you'll find your points drop by whatever level/degree lower than you that they are. But, if you're in the same battle, a lvl 250 player and you're hitting a lvl250 player successfully who's weaker than you, then you would score at the top of the level 250 bracket for cps. So al 250lvl players who'll score at the top of their bracket if they are hitting a player which is equivalent in level.

This gives the 250 level players who can't be hit by lower level players something to smile about. This should reward their hard work in the game. Battle cps are basically what we all play for, second to playing with each other. So top players deserve a high bracket with low variation for cps 'if' they are not being attacked by a lower level player successfully.

So, al in all, GREE should program in a special bracket for top level players to reward them for battles.
    Last edited by Scarlet Heart; 04-15-2016 at 02:33 AM.
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The prize structures over the last few months, and the addition of conquest attack, have favored attack to the point where its absurd to credit a lower level player for being able to beat a higher level one.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have been level 250 for the past year. I have no desire to go any higher, nor do a lot of super active players who have been stuck at level 250 for a long time. Leveling is a disadvantage, and if Gree increases the limit those at 250 are going to continue to level up faster (and get bad CP). Raising the limit doesn't advantage them at all... its only a plus for your minis.

Keeping the limit at level 250 makes CP scorers fairer between players.

As far as people leaving because they can't level.. that still doesn't make sense. Your welcome to quit at any time, yet you not only keep playing your level 250 account but you even spun up two minis. So how exactly is level 250 making you leave?

Leveling is a punishment. It has pretty much been that way since guilds and wars were started. There are people out there who avoid XP like the plague... But truthfully its more fun when you can play the game as much as you want without accruing additional XP.

Are you on crack? What guilds are you playing? I play against the same teams and there is no where near close to 50%. You are just whining because your Orange, Purple, and Fusicia Squirrels are close to level 250 now and you want to keep getting higher CP. Embrace 250 my friend. Its going to happen.

How about getting the quote correct?

"When 50-70% of KA are level 250, cp will be low for everyone"
    Purple Squirrel

He whole thing is F'd now anyway. Strip the game back to what it was initially. It's inflated in so many ways beyond repair. Quite frankly, the game is a mess. Patch upon patch, without fixing former issues is a recipe for disaster
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤