Hey Gree, it's time to increase the maximum level - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Gree, it's time to increase the maximum level

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    The prize structures over the last few months, and the addition of conquest attack, have favored attack to the point where its absurd to credit a lower level player for being able to beat a higher level one.
    I think the best solution would be to make cp earned based on the opponents level rather than the attackers level (I know both are taken into account now). This would eliminate the biggest complaint about leveling (low cp for higher levels) and still reward players for beating higher level players.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    I think the best solution would be to make cp earned based on the opponents level rather than the attackers level (I know both are taken into account now). This would eliminate the biggest complaint about leveling (low cp for higher levels) and still reward players for beating higher level players.
    That's a nice solution!

But I'd still like more skillpoints and a larger energy bar, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    The prize structures over the last few months, and the addition of conquest attack, have favored attack to the point where its absurd to credit a lower level player for being able to beat a higher level one.
    It's in Gree's best interest to have as many people as possible with targets. The conquest attack does that. The more possible targets for more people = more money spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    Precisely what I suggested above
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I must be stupid - I never had any issues leveling - you get free refills on health and energy when you level - handy for the quests. More skill points etc... I have never been afraid to gain xp - if it helps my guild or my avatar get better. I say more levels ��

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I like Stark's solution.

Post Count
    Bump need 10 characters