Threaded View

Complaint - Please Read ( IMPORTANT )

Hey guys,

I would like to push out a complain on the fairness of opening chest and other things.

I've played this game for maybe a year and a half, i quit for like one month and started playing all over again. It's a very nice well thought out game, one of the best in my opinion. I play this game all the time, trying to grind gems, armors, pets, etc. But when it comes to opening chest, after wasting hours on hours getting gems, I get the WORST stuff ever. But my other guild mates who haven't played in a LONG time, who just have random gems around, or was given by GREE for coming back, they spend it one time and they get the best items in the game. On my part, I spend hours and hours and I just don't get anything good, and I would like to have BETTER chances than a player who DOESN'T PLAY WHATSOEVER over a player who actually plays this game and spends hard time into it.

The pictures below SHOW that players who aren't active get more opprotunity over players who actually play.

The first 4, the bad chest openings, are mine that i just spent over 160 gems on for the so callled "Player Appreciation Month Chest". I got crap, like how am I being appreciated for playing alot if I didn't get anything GOOD?

The next 4 are from a guild mate who hasn't played in awhile, and GREE happens to just magically give him THE BEST ARMOR, THE BEST PET, AND 1000 FREE GEMS. Like what in the world, why, and then the last picture is him opening a Player Appreciation Month Chest, and he gets better stuff on the first try, than me getting it on 5 chest openings.

The last picture shows off the "Chances" that you get for opening the Player Appreciation Chest, I SHOULD'VE HAD A 25x CHANCE TO GET SPECTRAL AND I GOT A FREAKIN 3 STAR ARMOR LIKE WHHATTTTTT!!

Sorry, I need to rant cause it just isn't fair.image.jpg

PLEASE EITHER FIX YOUR CHANCES AND GIFTING OVER PLAYERS WHO PLAY VS PLAYERS WHO BARELY PLAY OR JUST MAKE IT HARD AND GIVE PLAYERS NOTHING! PLEASE MAKE IT FAIR OR DO SOMETHING OVER MY CRAPPY OPENINGS, I KNOW ITS ALL BASED ON CHANCE BUT IT SHOULDNT BE THIS BAD OF CHANCE!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Steven A. Rodriguez; 02-06-2016 at 09:36 AM.