Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Complaint - Please Read ( IMPORTANT )

Hey guys,

I would like to push out a complain on the fairness of opening chest and other things.

I've played this game for maybe a year and a half, i quit for like one month and started playing all over again. It's a very nice well thought out game, one of the best in my opinion. I play this game all the time, trying to grind gems, armors, pets, etc. But when it comes to opening chest, after wasting hours on hours getting gems, I get the WORST stuff ever. But my other guild mates who haven't played in a LONG time, who just have random gems around, or was given by GREE for coming back, they spend it one time and they get the best items in the game. On my part, I spend hours and hours and I just don't get anything good, and I would like to have BETTER chances than a player who DOESN'T PLAY WHATSOEVER over a player who actually plays this game and spends hard time into it.

The pictures below SHOW that players who aren't active get more opprotunity over players who actually play.

The first 4, the bad chest openings, are mine that i just spent over 160 gems on for the so callled "Player Appreciation Month Chest". I got crap, like how am I being appreciated for playing alot if I didn't get anything GOOD?

The next 4 are from a guild mate who hasn't played in awhile, and GREE happens to just magically give him THE BEST ARMOR, THE BEST PET, AND 1000 FREE GEMS. Like what in the world, why, and then the last picture is him opening a Player Appreciation Month Chest, and he gets better stuff on the first try, than me getting it on 5 chest openings.

The last picture shows off the "Chances" that you get for opening the Player Appreciation Chest, I SHOULD'VE HAD A 25x CHANCE TO GET SPECTRAL AND I GOT A FREAKIN 3 STAR ARMOR LIKE WHHATTTTTT!!

Sorry, I need to rant cause it just isn't fair.image.jpg

PLEASE EITHER FIX YOUR CHANCES AND GIFTING OVER PLAYERS WHO PLAY VS PLAYERS WHO BARELY PLAY OR JUST MAKE IT HARD AND GIVE PLAYERS NOTHING! PLEASE MAKE IT FAIR OR DO SOMETHING OVER MY CRAPPY OPENINGS, I KNOW ITS ALL BASED ON CHANCE BUT IT SHOULDNT BE THIS BAD OF CHANCE!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Steven A. Rodriguez; 02-06-2016 at 09:36 AM.

Also - My friend code is XBV-YCX-RYZ, and name is TormentedxBGK

Quote Originally Posted by Steven A. Rodriguez View Post
    Also - My friend code is XBV-YCX-RYZ, and name is TormentedxBGK
    No one from KnD will ever read this forum. They were all fired.

As for your complaint, unless you go for legal actions nothing will ever come from that. I understand your frustration but chests are always a gamble. The main thing is that inactive players are receiving a great DF and 1000 gems and a great pet. That is what we need to focus on.

I never said I would quit the game, but with this slap in our face. I am sad to say the game has not only said a big **** YOU to all active players but has screwed us over and over and over.

So here is a **** YOU to you, Gree

Thanks for the response,

But you see, GREE has one of the best well thought out games on the appstore, one that has multiple things for players to do, attracting more and more players daily, but they don't see that us players need them, but instead are blind by money. If they were actually to put effort into this, more and more, unique ideas, over and over, they could be making more than they are now. It's just sad how we have such an amazing community, but terrible management.

If you open chests, you're going to lose. Period. End of story. You cannot open chests with the expectation that you're going to get anything better than an Armor of the Infernal Lord or a Monstrous Garb.

You want to know how you can actually guarantee yourself good armor? Push. Join a guild that's part of a good alliance, stay with them for awhile to get on their good side, and save up 1500 gems. Then go on a T10 push. You'll get a current (aka good) dfa and a set bonus as well. Guaranteed.

There's a lot of things to complain about in this game, but this is you fault. Learn your lesson that chests are nothing but a trap and move on.

Edit: I do think it's ****ty though that Gree is giving players who haven't played in a month 1000 gems and a free Spectral. This is supposed to be Player Appreciation Month, not Retired Player Appreciation Month. We're the ones still supporting the game. We're the ones keeping the lights on. Where's our appreciation? And no, getting 6 gems every five days doesn't exactly make me feel "appreciated". Especially not when people who have given up on the game are given 1000 and a good dfa.
    Last edited by hoticehunter; 02-06-2016 at 10:12 PM.
    iOS

Steven, read my older posts. I've said the same thing as you for YEARS, but finally I realized: Gree simply doesn't give a sh*t. They have one of the worst CRM I have ever seen, but seem to make enough cash to just f*ck even their best customers over, and that over and over again --- until they just can't take it anymore, write off their losses of $100-$10,000 and leave. There is no ethic in their actions, there is no interest in really improving the game, no interest in making customers happy, not even interest in various long-term strategies to keep their customers. The goal is maximum exploitations of the ones who got hooked. All employees who were involved in at least keeping up the appearance of Gree 'listening' to us have been fired (for cost reasons, you get the picture).

The cleverly labeled 'Players Appreciation Month' event is just another scheme designed by those vampires to squeeze even more money out of their addicts. Just think it through: watch what they're doing and what impact it has on the other players you know. Most will rant, but then buy another gem pack just to catch up and 'get the same'.

As long as I've been playing this game, and that's a long time, there has never been a true sign of 'appreciation' of their customers, pretty much *everything* they were adding in terms of features has only been to increase exploits and gem purchases more than ever before. Other games are adding features, levels etc. by the month, they are heavily beta tested before releases, long time after you have purchased or downloaded them - for free -. Gree, however, devaluates your purchased goods by the month and rips you off for good at every chance, and afterwards you'll still get a slap in the face (like when trying to contact CS after having been disowned by a bug). That's KnD these days.
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-08-2016 at 04:50 PM.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

I lolled. Chests are a gamble. Good to see nothing changes here. Why you all still playing if it sucks so bad.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Hey Steven,

If you really want to focus your energy then get on board with Timmy and the Boogie Knights. They're planning to boycott k&d until they feel Gree has made a resolution for this whole free Spectral Vanguard, free pet and free gems fiasco.

http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:276529

People are extremely annoyed about this rewarding inactive players issue, there is a petition going around online which has already gathered 2500 signatures. That is a BIG proportion of the playing community. People are trying to organise boycotts/score fixing (won't work but nevermind). I know those who have complained have been given a stock response stating that Player Appreciation Month is't over yet however if we get more than a cape (probably too small to see behind DFAs), I will be amazed. Safe to say we will not be getting free premium armours and a stack of gems.

My reaction to this was "meh". Yeah it's annoying. Yeah it's yet another smack in the face for those of us who pump hours of time and/or money into this game. But it's GREE. This kind of disrespect happens ALL THE TIME. The only way to stop being annoyed is to stop playing. Take your money and time elsewhere. They have proven time and again they couldn't care less about us. I have not spent a penny on the game since they have not given back my ring/amulet from Frigid Fray T3 back in December and I will not do so. It was the final straw for me having been in the majority of T1/T3's for almost 2 years. Not that Gree cares. They know what they're doing, the game is still going and they are still raking it in. As long as we keep spending, they will continue their behaviour of treating us like dirt.

As for chests - I agree with all that was said above. You spend hours grinding free gems, watching videos to save up enough gems to open 11 chests. Then poof, all 4*'s. Save a little more and go T10, T15 or T30 and get a guaranteed DFA. You will have way more fun and actually get something for your money.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Are you kidding me 1000 gems and pet and spectral vanguard? So most of us who play constantly get crap? I feel real appreciated gree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    People are extremely annoyed about this rewarding inactive players issue, there is a petition going around online which has already gathered 2500 signatures. That is a BIG proportion of the playing community. People are trying to organise boycotts/score fixing (won't work but nevermind). I know those who have complained have been given a stock response stating that Player Appreciation Month is't over yet however if we get more than a cape (probably too small to see behind DFAs), I will be amazed. Safe to say we will not be getting free premium armours and a stack of gems.

My reaction to this was "meh". Yeah it's annoying. Yeah it's yet another smack in the face for those of us who pump hours of time and/or money into this game. But it's GREE. This kind of disrespect happens ALL THE TIME. The only way to stop being annoyed is to stop playing. Take your money and time elsewhere. They have proven time and again they couldn't care less about us. I have not spent a penny on the game since they have not given back my ring/amulet from Frigid Fray T3 back in December and I will not do so. It was the final straw for me having been in the majority of T1/T3's for almost 2 years. Not that Gree cares. They know what they're doing, the game is still going and they are still raking it in. As long as we keep spending, they will continue their behaviour of treating us like dirt.

As for chests - I agree with all that was said above. You spend hours grinding free gems, watching videos to save up enough gems to open 11 chests. Then poof, all 4*'s. Save a little more and go T10, T15 or T30 and get a guaranteed DFA. You will have way more fun and actually get something for your money.
    yea it has gain a ton of exposure but you are right, nothing will change because i say about 90% of those who sign that will buy gems for this weekend war. It has to be a total effect or why would gree to changed. they have ****ed us in the past and people whine and complain and threaten to quit or stop spending but those were fake promises and gree knows that. The power has always been in the players hand but the players do not want to make that choice. Why would a company changed when the accepted norm is to ****ed the players and the players take it.

We have only our top spenders to blame for this. Changes starts will you but let's be real;they will never stop spending on a broken game and for what......pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    yea it has gain a ton of exposure but you are right, nothing will change because i say about 90% of those who sign that will buy gems for this weekend war. It has to be a total effect or why would gree to changed. they have ****ed us in the past and people whine and complain and threaten to quit or stop spending but those were fake promises and gree knows that. The power has always been in the players hand but the players do not want to make that choice. Why would a company changed when the accepted norm is to ****ed the players and the players take it.

We have only our top spenders to blame for this. Changes starts will you but let's be real;they will never stop spending on a broken game and for what......pixels.
    That's what I was saying - the only way to change things is to stop spending. And people have and will stop spending. I myself have stopped and am using gems I had left to push this weekend. I haven't bought any gems since December. If anyone remembers my post about the saga of Crayster's account, well he is still retired from the game having finally decided enough is enough after being treated with utter contempt by Gree. It's been around 3 months now and he was one of the original big KnD players. He shows no interest in coming back. If Cray can be cowed into quitting anyone can.

What I do disagree with you on is that only our top spenders are to blame. That isn't true. Gree and their terrible customer service and lack of interest in loyal players are to blame. If we stop spending, do a boycott, whatever, there will be plenty of non-regular pushers taking the opportunity to spend their way into T3. Gree's marketing department is smart. They will bring back holiday sales, make appealing milestones (like they did when raid blitzes started and nobody cared so they started throwing out spectrals to lure people into spending). They are pro's in getting people to spend money. If it isn't us, it'll be others.

Example: when T1 actually mattered and only the top guild got the plus version, nobody really bothered pushing Rainbow and T1 was cheap. So they changed it to T3 get plus and suddenly another guild found the money to push T1 nearly every event instead when they never did before. See also: before linked jewellery, T10 mins were 250k or so. Now it's only worth doing T10 if you can hit 475k for the linked jewels, almost double the cost. But people still find the extra gems to do it.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    That's what I was saying - the only way to change things is to stop spending. And people have and will stop spending. I myself have stopped and am using gems I had left to push this weekend. I haven't bought any gems since December. If anyone remembers my post about the saga of Crayster's account, well he is still retired from the game having finally decided enough is enough after being treated with utter contempt by Gree. It's been around 3 months now and he was one of the original big KnD players. He shows no interest in coming back. If Cray can be cowed into quitting anyone can.

What I do disagree with you on is that only our top spenders are to blame. That isn't true. Gree and their terrible customer service and lack of interest in loyal players are to blame. If we stop spending, do a boycott, whatever, there will be plenty of non-regular pushers taking the opportunity to spend their way into T3. Gree's marketing department is smart. They will bring back holiday sales, make appealing milestones (like they did when raid blitzes started and nobody cared so they started throwing out spectrals to lure people into spending). They are pro's in getting people to spend money. If it isn't us, it'll be others.

Example: when T1 actually mattered and only the top guild got the plus version, nobody really bothered pushing Rainbow and T1 was cheap. So they changed it to T3 get plus and suddenly another guild found the money to push T1 nearly every event instead when they never did before. See also: before linked jewellery, T10 mins were 250k or so. Now it's only worth doing T10 if you can hit 475k for the linked jewels, almost double the cost. But people still find the extra gems to do it.

The reason I said top spenders is because they are the real ones that pay for Gree's salary. They have the power to hurt to Gree's bottom line. Even after all this, there are people buying gems for this war in my guild and many others. It is sad that we had the opportunity to hurt gree and demand better service but as I predicted we are back to square one. Those that are buying gems just prove to gree that they don't give a damn for the players.

I haven't bought any gems in a long time, after they screwed me out of rewards and then had the balls to say that i am lying. That shows their level of care. They give no ****s for the player. Now I only play casual if I exhausted all other things to do.

Oh well, I was really hoping to see Gree bottomline crash

I like how the moderators on this site respond to trivial things like rocfeathers and free gem videos but not addressing the major things like player appreciation for people who don't even play anymore. I miss the old moderators at least they tried to address the issues.

Just an FYI I've gotten 18 dfs from chests mainly doing free gems. Never pushed once. I will have to say this is my luckiest account when it comes to chest openings. My other 4 accts only have gotten 3 to 4 dfs from chests