Frontline - all issues now fixed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Frontline - all issues now fixed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Frontline - all issues now fixed

As there was a new fix released, I tried to get access to Frontline tonight as faction locked out of event since end October 2015. All members had deleted and reinstalled game previously, but nothing had worked.

Last week, we then left faction, started new one, bought all bonuses again, but lost concrete, and all our propaganda stuff for faction HQ, but thought as we were back in Frontline, it would be worth it.

Tried to declare war and yes success, message telling me and other members we were already declared and in a war.

Yeah, new faction, game still buggered. Oh well, at least it frees up weekends for things that actually matter.

Post Count
    That sucks, but also interesting. Wonder if it's a particular member that is causing the problem. It's going to be screwed up to try and trouble shoot because you can't add or remove members when FL is locked but what about those that can declare?

In other words see if it is a particular player account causing this. Perhaps the Leader though I seem to recall experimenting with the faction I have that is locked out and I don't think it was that but perhaps one that is an officer? Gree have a pile of tickets from me and I'm sure a lot of others about this and seem to not care even though it will impact their revenue stream or what little they have left.

Only thing you might try is only have one player set as leader who hasn't been perhaps a new addition and put everyone else back to member then keep adding or subtracting officers and see if you can find the problem account. Granted it might not even be this but what the heck worth a try.

Granted FL is even worse then ever with even less factions participating.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Now this is interesting. Has anyone else declared and had a faction that didn't do anything?

I've been trying to get all of my factions into one battle to test a few theories and just now I declared across 4 of them got 2 in one but one of the one's in the battle was my 5th that has been locked out for months. So it appears as if these dead factions are actually declaring and battling but nobody in that faction can access the battles. Interesting indeed.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Now this is interesting. Has anyone else declared and had a faction that didn't do anything?

I've been trying to get all of my factions into one battle to test a few theories and just now I declared across 4 of them got 2 in one but one of the one's in the battle was my 5th that has been locked out for months. So it appears as if these dead factions are actually declaring and battling but nobody in that faction can access the battles. Interesting indeed.

Yep, one of my mini team, and a friendly team, both have declare button but when pushing it it says war already declared lmao, gree doing great

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    Yep, one of my mini team, and a friendly team, both have declare button but when pushing it it says war already declared lmao, gree doing great
    Received a message from Gree today advising they are working on fix. In what I hope was irony, they have awarded all faction members some compensation.

Yes, you guessed it, the compensation is Frontline units. They will come in handy with all the other FL units we have had since October. Who knows, we may even get to use them eventually, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agent Orange - is what you're implying that factions are put into Frontline events and showing deploys, when in reality no one in the faction can access the game thus not actually be deploying the units?

Just trying to clarify, as that would indeed be an interesting development.

Post Count
    that then makes you are we really here postings these messages!!! do ghosts really exist!!!!! or is this the matrix come on own up who took the blue pill?
    485046391 & 565411567

Or do they use factions which they think are dead as bots to fake participation? They wouldn't be that evil, would they?
    If that were the case, they would let those factions win the battle i guess

Post Count
    possible !! amazing how u meet that 1 faction on the last goal lvl that no matter you do they always have more deploys/hits
    485046391 & 565411567