GREE removed 126-300 health bonus reward for upcoming war - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GREE removed 126-300 health bonus reward for upcoming war

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We are still waiting to hear gree on why you removed the prize. It's nice to know when you want something done it - it happens quickly. please explain the logic behind the removal of this prize

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Purple, I'm sorry I lost you there, but that was basically my point.

The picture at the top of this post says the current bonuses for rank shown are:
    +3% Infantry Defense, +2% Beast Attack, +2% Machine Attack, +2% Magic Attack.

Currently, none of those bonuses apply to anything except war - which is a very small part of each cycle.
    At this point, attack/defense bonuses are not very meaningful.

If it were a health regen bonus, it would come into play during three events - EB, RB, and war.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddd123 View Post
    Purple, I'm sorry I lost you there, but that was basically my point.

The picture at the top of this post says the current bonuses for rank shown are:
    +3% Infantry Defense, +2% Beast Attack, +2% Machine Attack, +2% Magic Attack.

Currently, none of those bonuses apply to anything except war - which is a very small part of each cycle.
    At this point, attack/defense bonuses are not very meaningful.

If it were a health regen bonus, it would come into play during three events - EB, RB, and war.
    The pics in this post are from after Gree removed a Health Regen boost for top 300
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 02-09-2016 at 03:23 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Umm the health regen bonus helps with war, Eb and Rb. And gree we are still waiting for an answer on why this prize was removed. We can wait patiently ��

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Gree removed it because they figured that a lot of big spenders were going to sit on their wallets this war to sneak down into the lower ranks. If you don't think that ranks 125-300 would be filled by tons of big players camping in small 4-5 person guilds, then you're nuts. It was going to be competitive as hell to get that prize, and many of the people who it was designed to help would have been shafted anyway.
    I agree, my top 50 guild was seriously considering going free just to finish 126 or lower

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    This is just unacceptable - this was an awesome prize to help build smaller accounts and guilds up.

Can gree explain why they did this please ???
    IPassbutler can we please get an answer - and please don't say it was a visual error all the prizes stayed the same but that one. I am in a top 10 guild - I want this game to grow and again. This prize helps smaller guilds guilds and accounts get better. Truly sad to see it pulled
    Seriously - please give us a reason gree. We are wanting to know why it was pulled
    We are still waiting to hear gree on why you removed the prize. It's nice to know when you want something done it - it happens quickly. please explain the logic behind the removal of this prize
    Umm the health regen bonus helps with war, Eb and Rb. And gree we are still waiting for an answer on why this prize was removed. We can wait patiently ��

Annoy much to get your way? You posted 5 times in a thread with 20 posts asking for GREE to answer you.

Not gonna happen!

These forums are hosted by GREE for players to interact with other players and to help each other with quests, tips, whatever.

If you have an issue about the game, send in a ticket...
    The forums are not a place to report bug issues. You are more than welcome to post about bug issues, but please send in a ticket first and do not expect (or demand) a reply from GREE.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Annoy much to get your way? You posted 5 times in a thread with 20 posts asking for GREE to answer you.

Not gonna happen!

These forums are hosted by GREE for players to interact with other players and to help each other with quests, tips, whatever.

The forums are not a place to report bug issues. You are more than welcome to post about bug issues, but please send in a ticket first and do not expect (or demand) a reply from GREE.
    Wow. Just wow. You do realize that you are a moderator correct? What you just said was uncalled for. A player asking for a response from GREE is not out of place on this forum. There has always been communication between the players and GREE here (no matter how slow it sometimes is; not the mention that there is an entire announcement tab and many feedback threads here specifically to communicate with GREE).

Many of us have sent tickets in regards to this (and many other) issues. We are lucky to get a response at all and when we do, it is typically not helpful information as it tends to be scripted or is too late to actually help the issue. By posting an issue in the forum, other guilds can respond and add comments to the problem, allowing those that run the forum to contact GREE, usually with a consolidated version of the problem at hand. With the forum, we can at least know that GREE is looking into the matter (as opposed to the dead silence following sending in a ticket).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What a shame GREE chooses to and continues to select which posts it addresses on this forum. Good manners and customer service goes a long way, as does respect for customers. It is they after all, who provide the means for the game to continue. I think that to state that this is a forum for players to interact with other players, is a cop out. I also find the clear personal attack by a so called moderator, with a name which truly reflects her demeanour, who seemingly vilifies someone for making some relevant and clearly much shared by others' views, within this 'public' arena is wholly unprofessional, rude and her comments completely uncalled for. I believe that GREE realised just how much revenue would be lost; whether by ill chosen allocation or by mistake, and simply changed the reward, as it so often does. Whilst people keep pouring the money into quests and wars, nothing will change. However, whilst I do not necessarily agree with the customer service of GREE. I do continue to play KA. That is my choice. It's just a pity that GREE 'chooses' not to address what is clearly a popular opinion on this subject, on this occasion.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Shouldnt a moderator be some kind of neutral?
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can you please send me a pm with a detailed outline on what I should expect ? I see iPassbutler responding on here on posts he or she sees fit too. Also an answer of saying we didn't want to lose money works - but an answer from the game shouldn't be hard to come up. We are paying customers - we have a right to ask. Also thank you for calling me annoying. Do you get a warning from Gree for breaking their policy for attacking a specific person in a post ? It's part of the policy to not to do that. Have a great day and I will keep waiting to see a response from gree.

Post Count
    Gree, do you specifically search out the most clueless, thoughtless and "vile" to assist in moderating these threads?

Please someone answer what your customer base is inquiring about... Someone who has sort of a clue, is capable of somewhat of a thought and is certainly not "vile".

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Not gonna happen!

OMG Vile - I hope you just forgot to take you meds today - or maybe you are just living up to your name. Saying things that are untrue in an indignant way does not make them true.

It wasn't too long ago that there were dedicated developer threads here. The was one a month. It has also been said here that Gree appreciates the bug reports as the developers read this forum and can find out issues more quickly.

You just shot your credibility completely. Pathetic.

Lurker
    Post Count

What a forum is for!!

Not gonna happen!

Hummm.....This is the place to ask for an answer. It was Gree who posted the rewards in the first place. No player has the ability to change the rewards. Obviously, Gree removed it for a reason. It is OK to ask. Why? You should not attack or berate anyone who is asking a question and an answer is polite and should not be ignored. Why did someone have to ask multiple times? Any customer service based company would give an answer. Which has not been given yet. Explaining why the change happened should have been posted by Gree. That would have been the honest proper way to handle a change. Not leaving the players with questions and no response. It is called communication!

Post Count
    Giving the best available reward for rank 126-300 would have caused big problems (all those that post here know that) - indeed it would have been an 'interesting' war, but would it have been a war that would have helped the game and the community? No.... (and we all know the reasons)
    What happened? Gree realized this and changed the reward. They didn't change it 5min before the war started (would have been really fun) - they did it early enough so that all could react.

So really.... where is the reason to get an answer from gree? Do we simply want to force them to say 'shame on us'? For which reason? Whom should that help? Did anyone get hurt? Would it make the game better? No....

So what about spending our energy into something that perhaps could help the game or the community?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, here are the rules.

1. Paying customers get their way
    2. If you are in doubt, see rule number one.

There is no,way the top guilds will allow GREE to have a prize that good as a lower level prize. Thus, when the first roll out was seen, someone alerted GREE. Then, they fixed it.

Last time that happenedd, Gree left the prize up for OVER A DAY before the big bonus alerted GREE. Those that spent gems and health and coin on the prize saw their prize taken away and not reimbursed for the resources.

Can you imagine if they would have left this until the middle of the war? LMAO