Please give new player a chance!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please give new player a chance!

Post Count

Please give new player a chance!

Hi,

first of all I want to thank gree for a lot of good changes in the last time. One of the main problems is still that we need new player to keep the game alive. Offering the old boost health and energy boost units is a good way - but this is for already more addicted new player because not many will spend this amount of real money into a game they have just started.
    At the moment there is a big gap between player with Gingerbreads and those without because those without (especially on lower level) can not afford the new units and equipment that others can buy for gold in the store. Those that missed the Gingerbreads have no chance...
    So again I ask you to make the gingerbreads permanent available in the store - and please also a permanent possibility to get at least a 2nd upgrade. This would give new player the chance to test the game for free - than decide if they want a bit more by buying the cheap gingerbreads and the possiility to do 2 upgrades at the same time (this one should also be cheap - think there was a unit for 100 gems in the store some time ago....)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree should scrap that stupid walkthrough when you first install the game and replace it with something that is relevant to today's style of play. And in doing so, they can give out some prizes that would be relevant to new players... Like +3 building upgrade, +energy bonuses, health regen, decent equipment, etc. Right now any new player is hopelessly behind.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    please gree: it is really important to make the gingerbreads available again - permanent available!

I play this game since a long time and try to help new player to get started - ATM it is i possible to play serious if you can not buy Gingerbreads (Hall of Adoration or Tower of Tyranny would be too expensive to newbies...).
    Without Gingerbread you can not buy equipment, you can not afford to upgrade new LTBs, you are to weak against EB... (ok, you could buy an equipment package for that - but if you are that far behind you are not motivated to buy anything...).
    A Gingerbread is a good start: Great benefit for a few gems, you will be able to start much better into the game - you will be much more motivated and willing to spend more money...

And of course.... we need at least a 2nd upgrade for new accounts!