Old school ka....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Old school ka....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Old school ka....

It's nice to see some OLD UNITS being given out from a few years ago that have health regen boosts...... Nice... NOW RAISE THE LEVEL TO 300 or 350 and BRING BACK POTIONS!!!! Please!!😂😂😂😂🤓

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Boom - agreed - good post Amelio

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelio View Post
    It's nice to see some OLD UNITS being given out from a few years ago that have health regen boosts...... Nice... NOW RAISE THE LEVEL TO 300 or 350 and BRING BACK POTIONS!!!! Please!!����������
    It's only nice if you don't already have those units. Those of us that do already have them are in effect not able to take part in that event as the units don't stack.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffman View Post
    It's only nice if you don't already have those units. Those of us that do already have them are in effect not able to take part in that event as the units don't stack.
    Also very true - while it's saved me gems for war I wish the boosts stacked - I would have gladly bought them again.

Post Count
    I think it is good that the units don't stack - this way is the only possibility for new player to close the gap to top accounts at least a bit if they want. If we really want to attract new player we have to give them the possibility to get accounts that are able to play in one league with the older accounts - that includes health boni and energy boni.
    Old accounts still have a big advantage - so there shouldn't be a reason to complain for them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    I think it is good that the units don't stack - this way is the only possibility for new player to close the gap to top accounts at least a bit if they want. If we really want to attract new player we have to give them the possibility to get accounts that are able to play in one league with the older accounts - that includes health boni and energy boni.
    Old accounts still have a big advantage - so there shouldn't be a reason to complain for them.

Thanks Lord Viper.. That was my point to the post... It helps lower guilds/players get stronger and keep the interests.. And possibly draw new players in.. Where the hell is the fun in the top 10 guilds getting stronger and stronger and the weaker stay weak!