Today i spent my last gold in game

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today i spent my last gold in game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Today i spent my last gold in game

So i just recieved an email from gree regarding a ticket i sent. I'm sharing with you what i was told just to understand if i'm crazy to think this is unfare:

Gree always explained boosts do not stack. To make sure i benefit from a boost before i pay for it, i always make sure i check inventory first to see if i have it or not already.

But today i was told sometimes units do not stack even if they dont have the same name. How can we figure it out?

So fyi, the covert jet fighter and the falcon supersonic do not stack.

Post Count
    Better off spending your money on a stack of pancakes. Much more enjoyable and WAY more delicious.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud View Post
    Well played Gree!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So i just recieved an email from gree regarding a ticket i sent. I'm sharing with you what i was told just to understand if i'm crazy to think this is unfare:

Gree always explained boosts do not stack. To make sure i benefit from a boost before i pay for it, i always make sure i check inventory first to see if i have it or not already.

But today i was told sometimes units do not stack even if they dont have the same name. How can we figure it out?

Good for you. I already stopped buying any gold some weeks ago, when I left GuessWho.

For iOS users, when gold is not on sale, you can still still get some free gold from watching videos, albeit, not the same as before but some you can get by tapping on the other free gold button. It redirects you to Tapjoy and they have some videos you can watch to earn 1 free gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Good for you. I already stopped buying any gold some weeks ago, when I left GuessWho.

For iOS users, when gold is not on sale, you can still still get some free gold from watching videos, albeit, not the same as before but some you can get by tapping on the other free gold button. It redirects you to Tapjoy and they have some videos you can watch to earn 1 free gold.
    I tried that in the past and found I could watch videos to receive 1 gold bar but I never received any gold. I tried a few times with the same results of receiving nothing for my time so I quit watching videos completely until I hear they have fixed it.

Banned
    Post Count
    iOS users or at least me cannot get free golds.

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count

I got the same email regarding the same issue. These morons expect us to know that two units with two different names are the same. So I guess now when I look at an apple and an orange they're both apples.........or are they oranges...... So now we obviously have units that have a multiple identity disorder..... So why do you even include in your announcement about the event at the bottom....To check your inventory and make sure you don't have the units because they don't stack........ I checked my inventory no supersonic.....mission go...........denied........freaking idiots in
    gree land
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky259 View Post
    I tried that in the past and found I could watch videos to receive 1 gold bar but I never received any gold. I tried a few times with the same results of receiving nothing for my time so I quit watching videos completely until I hear they have fixed it.
    Droid still gets 40 Gold per day from videos.
    If you run your iOS accounts on your Droid you can accumulate Gold on them.
    Time consuming but possible.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Weren't those the units from an ltq a long time ago that they said don't stack because they screwed up as the second one wasn't supposed to be a prize or something? Gree refused to do anything to really compensate players. I believe there may have been a small amount of gold rewarded as compensation but could be wrong. I just know if these are the units from then, the compensation was nowhere near what it should have been. I recall some people spent a lot more gold than what Gree provided for their ascrew up.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not only DEW the units NOT stack, they are IMPOTENT, as regards any stat increase!!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Not only DEW the units NOT stack, they are IMPOTENT, as regards any stat increase!!!!!
    100% Correct!

Boosts broken

Front line no stats required

WD only regen and if you have a target
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pretty sure most of you in here and the other threads should know better than to trust anything Gree says, you get what you deserve. Some people never learn.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Pretty sure most of you in here and the other threads should know better than to trust anything Gree says, you get what you deserve. Some people never learn.
    Hehe I aGREE.

Development Team
    Post Count
    I will be responding with information regarding this issue soon; This issue seems to stem from the Falcon Supersonic, so please bear with us as we correct it.

Development Team
    Post Count
    We have verified the issue with the Falcon Supersonic, and have disassociated it; we have verified it stacking on QA and will be deploying it some time today. We appreciate the information the community gave us in regards to this.