GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texicans recruiting. Highly regarded, top 150

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If your faction is underachieveing and dying there is no shame in moving on. Some people expect more and deserve it. We have room for you and a few of your active friends. Come and let's go from top 150 to top 100 together.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Already knocked out 9/9 in FA. Almost done with the medallion faction bonuses. The longer you stay in a weak faction the farther behind you fall. You dont need gold to grow quickly, just a good group who work as a team. Come join us. Several seats available. Bring a friend. Multis welcome.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Filled 6 of our seats. Still a couple left and then we will start weeding our inactives. Come join before raid boss

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You're invited to my new group 'Recruits' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/19643391/eOil29

Just 4 spots remain.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Still have three spots.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We are now full, but as with all factions we can always make room for the active recruit. If you are looking to step up and earn the prizes you want, or if you are looking to chill out from the constant grind of those factions in the top 75 or better, just shoot me a pm or join my recruitment room. Thanks again for looking.

https://groupme.com/join_group/19643391/eOil29

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We are at 60/60. Can make room for the right player, which would be someone still enjoying the team aspect of the game who is highly active.

Join my recruit room if interested.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Our new blood has pushed us into the top 100. Honestly, more than i expected. These old guys still have some fight in them. A few spots will be open after WD for those still wanting a good group to game with.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Room now for two.