DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texicans recruiting. Highly regarded, top 150

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Texicans, highly regarded top 150 (now 100) recruiting

Been awhile since we have recruited, but with the steady stream of retirements we find ourselves needing new blood. We are looking for good people. Points come second here, we are a family first. Pm me if interested.

We finish from around 50th to 150 in wd. In frontline we do 9/9 successfully. All faction events are completed.
    Last edited by Hupernikomen; 03-05-2016 at 06:28 PM.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Got 9/9 on FA. Come on over and join a good crew still having fun who is competitive.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Still have a few spots. Players with multi accounts are welcome provided they are active with both.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for looking

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Couple have joined, but still room for a few more. Pm if you are interested.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    4 spots filled. 4 to go. This is a great group of multinational players. Pm if interested.
    Last edited by Hupernikomen; 02-08-2016 at 03:55 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Nice and relaxed group here. Big range of stats so you would more than likely fit in just fine.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Daily bump. Thanks for looking. Pm if you need a new home.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Less than 24 hours to wd. Best to time to come over and see what we are about is during wd. Pm if interested if fighting wd with us. If you like what you see then you have a new home. If not...well that won't happen. . Good luck to all this weekend.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A bit about us:

Our goal in FL is 9/9 for a great unit. We succeed everytime. We shoot for ultimate 6 on raid boss and do that comfortably. We seek top 100-150 in WD. We are sitting at 103rd at this
    Last edited by Hupernikomen; 02-14-2016 at 11:26 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We will finish @125. We have as many as 10 seats we could make available if a group of players wants to join us. Not looking to chase top 50-100 anymore but with the right additions top 100 should be doable. PM me if interested.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Texicans looking to regroup and rebuild after a fair number of retirees. Think we all are in that boat. Comfortable top 150 with about 40 actives. Lots of room for growth. Shoot me a pm if you want to discuss. You're invited to my new group 'Recruits' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/19643391/eOil29

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bump for those looking for a good crew.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Frontline just around the corner. Join us.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You're invited to my new group 'Recruits' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/19643391/eOil29

Several spits filled, but a few to go. Replacing our inactives. Come join us. FL is soon.