Bonebreakers T50-125 looking for you !

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonebreakers T50-125 looking for you !

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Bonebreakers T50-125 looking for you !

Bonebreakers! T50-125 We are looking for a new DL & recruits were maxed out bonuses and want you
    Bone Breakers want you
    https://youtu.be/EqXCNhtreSM
    Check out our recruitment video

If interested add me on line app kilkennylad89

We Currently have a space for a new DL and some members if you are interested and you can chat to us. Prerably over 40B defence upwards of wanting to be our DL. Our wde and SA mins can be made easily free. Finished 91 in wde , 43rd in most recent SA with all streaks completed , complete all epic boss missions & SLTQ and MAXED Syndicate so no donations necessary but we do save for future bonuses apply today if you want a great team then join us today Bonebreakers!

Recruitment Room
    http://line.me/ti/g/Qd5FP5dFvv
    If the link doesn't work I will personally invite you once you add me as a contact on line me ID is kilknnylad89
    Last edited by Demolisher VFF Rebels; 02-04-2016 at 02:00 PM. Reason: New video

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Right on target again in Wde another great event . We have anywhere from 2-10 spaces open depending on the right people hit me up if interested we can make space

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    2 more great accounts joined today . Come join our family before were full again

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    23rd in most kills in Raid boss and 3 spots left to fill after SA

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you are active and will use the line app for communication please get in touch. You might think you will struggle stats wise etc if so you will grow quickly with our help and advice either way come join us today and become a bonebreaker family member ��

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    2-3 spaces available for the right members . Activity is key if you think your stats mightnt be good enough but are active pm me let's chat active and drama free is main priority

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    73 RD and all streaks in SA apply today only a couple spots available . Easy mins , no drama and great communication by all officers

Post Count
    I am looking for a new synd....the one I have been in for years seems to be shutting down...over the past month or so people have been moving on. I am a very active player....and from what you are saying, I would have no problem making the minimums V

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I sent you a pm ��

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Will have 2-3 spots open after war get in touch become a bonebreaker today

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another great SA again this event looking for active loyal members of interested get in touch you won't regret it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Syndicate Base Lvl10 get in touch come join us today while spots are available

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Rocking and rolling through syndicate base we explain everything clearly and always hit our syndicate goals

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looking for a new home? Look no further a great team that has fun. And if I don't have a space for you il find a team that does among one of friends(leaders T10-750) teams . Apply today and ask any questions you may have

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looking for a change look no further. Great team with great leadership and members no drama ! Must be an adult to apply but we do have all clean chat rooms . Looking for your next challenge come join us