Cannot see research ltm

I am being told and have seen screenshots that there is a research ltm going on now. I and others in our alliance cannot see the ltm as being active, while others can and have completed it. I have sent a support ticket, but by the time it is fixed, the ltm will be over and I will have missed out on the prizes. Please fix and reimburse the prizes.

Yes, please re-run the Research missions. A lot of players never got the missions and for some players the missions disappeared when there was several hours left to complete them.

Also, the BP limited time mission glitched and was gone for several hours for some players during Holdout.

The Research mission rewards were quite good, it seems unfair that not all players got a chance to finish them.

We have been made aware of this issue and is being further investigated to ensure that this doesn't happen again. There was a technical glitch on our end where some players did not have access to the LTM's for a short while and received no rewards. This got fixed shortly afterwards and some players were able access their LTM's and their rewards afterwards. We should be running research LTM's tomorrow. We will gladly like to receive your feedback!

I still do not have the research LTM

I also do not see a research ltm. I was also online 5 min before other players said the ltm ended, and still did not see it. The fix did not work.

Research LTM, was never re run, I am now in research for Gunships, so again I would get screwed, I have already completed the required research as have so many in the game, give us the prizes!!! we already completed the ltm

Our apologies for the inconvenience due to the technical difficulties for getting out the research LTM's. The technical issue when the LTM's were initially ran has been fixed. We really do hope to have this event out soon, and I am sorry for providing a date for when the event was to go live, but I do not have an eta as to when this will be going live. All we can do is keep you updated!