GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Felix Waller Ultimate Goal Count Wrong

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Felix Waller Ultimate Goal Count Wrong

Currently, I'm on boss #88 in the Felix Waller event. Yet, on the Ultimate Felix Waller goals I'm only shown on 6/10 with 12/35 boss kills to complete that goal. The 6/10 goal should have been completed on boss kill #68 and 7/10 should have been completed on kill #69!!! I should be in the middle of goal 8/10 right now! Already sent a ticket to GREE! Anyone else having the issue?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by onedog24 View Post
    Currently, I'm on boss #88 in the Felix Waller event. Yet, on the Ultimate Felix Waller goals I'm only shown on 6/10 with 12/35 boss kills to complete that goal. The 6/10 goal should have been completed on boss kill #68 and 7/10 should have been completed on kill #69!!! I should be in the middle of goal 8/10 right now! Already sent a ticket to GREE! Anyone else having the issue?
    You most likely let one escape without realizing it.....
    Hail Hightower

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Toon View Post
    You most likely let one escape without realizing it.....
    You know that's a great point and something I didn't think about. Reason being is because I never, ever do that, but it's very plausible this time. I've been sick the past 5 days, so with that, medicine fog, fatigue, etc... it's highly possible that perhaps I did let one slip through without realizing it.

Post Count
    And if you are on android the first time you summon a boss he will not show up until you log out and back in. On IOS they trigger sloooooooowly so just another way to get screwed by you know who.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by onedog24 View Post
    it's highly possible that perhaps I did let one slip through without realizing it.
    GREE always let one slip through too. (The silent and deadly ones are the worst) It's the bad smell they leave behind that gets me