Need an Opinion.........

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need an Opinion.........

Post Count

Need an Opinion.........

About chat clients. Currently we have a faction that was founded by mainly asian players, so we use Kakao talk. Looking to modernize and make changes, so I am looking for a more current chat client for our current group of players. I see a lot of folks use Groupme?

What are your opinions, please tell me what are the most popular clients you use?
    Straw Hat Unit Leader........ Join us....... 825-321-065

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi,we've used GroupMe from the start,line app is popular,but can only speak for my faction and GroupMe we find has all we need,I've found when recruiting most players either have GroupMe or know of it,hope that helps a little

Post Count
    Thanks for the help!

BTW if you know anyone looking for a faction, we have openings.....

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Groupme is the only way to go simply because it is the only one that has dockbot. Being able to have access to intel on near every battle you fight is far more important than which client chat you use. Pm me if you want to know more.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Post Count
    I've been experimenting with it and like what I see so far. As a faction, we just maxed all our bonuses and as the next step in the evolution, I figured we needed to have updated comms as well.

Thanks for the info guys. BTW, the Straw Hat Unit has plenty of openings......