PSA: You can now upgrade your Hunting Grounds and upgrade pets to tier 4

You get 5 levels of upgrades per rarity, and it is quite the gold sink. It also looks like we'll need silver coins which are a resource we'll get... somehow.

And tier 4 pets. Yes, that's right, you now need five hundred and twelve tier 1 pets of a given rarity to fully max them out.
    iOS

The update is still only available to iOS? Can't update my Android client at least. My iOS account works fine with new update, great to not get the long loading times and connection issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrain View Post
    The update is still only available to iOS? Can't update my Android client at least. My iOS account works fine with new update, great to not get the long loading times and connection issues.
    I'm playing on iOS, so I can't actually say what android has. Would that be a first though? iOS getting an update before android does? Android had the pet update like a month before iOS. Loading times seem to be roughly the same for my iphone 5s, although I don't think I've the random 10 second freezes that I did before. Doing anything friend list related will sometimes be very slow though now.
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by hoticehunter View Post
    You get 5 levels of upgrades per rarity, and it is quite the gold sink. It also looks like we'll need silver coins which are a resource we'll get... somehow.

And tier 4 pets. Yes, that's right, you now need five hundred and twelve tier 1 pets of a given rarity to fully max them out.
    It seems that the tier 4 pets are only available for super rare or higher.