Fountain of Youth?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fountain of Youth?

Post Count

Fountain of Youth?

Gree,

I think your players are pretty patient. About 1.5 years ago you promised a new building "Fountain of Youth" that gave Health Regeneration and it has never been released.

It would be nice to follow through. (I know this is a prayer and hail mary attempt) but thought I should bring it to your attention (assuming you still check the forums)

Not sure where the player appreciation thread went but the idea originated back in July 2014 and shortly after there was a month that the idea was submitted, Voted on and Won.

"-Fountain of Youth- Health Regeneration. "A man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health." Probably the most enticing potential new building in the game. A true gem and challenge that all can aspire to obtain. As such as the Red Light District This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for health Regen. (lvl 10 is 20%)"
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    I was just about to ask this as well. Its not hard for them to make buildings, as we all have seen and release it. Even more so since they reuse assets between games so I'm sure something like this already exist.

I want to see this building since the community voted for it. Show us the respect we deserve, GREE.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I remember some respoinse about it taking time to implement this sort of thing, but I think more than enough time has passed since the vote that it could have been implemented by now. I think the downward spiral of the game and heavy gold grab is our answer. While I would love for this building to be added, I have very little hope of ever seeing it.

Post Count
    We all need to group together and make sure this happens. We aren't being vocal enough! If rallying could get glitched things removed and that was negative, us getting together as players will make sure this can happen. We need to get 1000+ comments on this thread!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Let the pipe dream go for cripes sakes!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    THEGREE doesn't seek, nor does THEGREE desire unsolicited advice.
    THEGREE does what they want, when they want, and how they want.
    Accept THEGREE, submit yourself willingly, eagerly, completely to THEGREE.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Excellent idea. Thanks for posting Thief

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This was a great idea but GREE can't even get the Globe to work, highly doubtful they can handle anything else.

Post Count
    They made a bunch of other boost though. No reason they can't manage this.

Post Count
    IF the Gree ever did it will cost at least a vault or be something you get for completing ALL LTQ Speed events
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    IF the Gree ever did it will cost at least a vault or be something you get for completing ALL LTQ Speed events
    I hope not. That would be counter productive. Its needs to be sold in the store and sold for in game cash or valor. I know, go ahead and laugh.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    When a company cannot commit to there promise there is always a consequence to pay. A competition was raised and the unit that won has not been implemented. And I guess the thread has gone. Not that I have looked to be honest. Anyway as a consequence ppl lose trust. I did. You will never see this all as look at the evidence there is none. GREE will not implement this as it would have been out by now. GREE got more important things to do. Like keep the server going. Seems like that's a hard enough task for them at the moment.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I hope not. That would be counter productive. Its needs to be sold in the store and sold for in game cash or valor. I know, go ahead and laugh.
    I aGREE but the planned date for pigs to fly has been postponed indefinitely :-)
    485046391 & 565411567

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks hellraizer. But the gree****s will not follow through with what they promised over a year ago.