Please.......enlarge the "fine print"...........telling customer bonus do not stack

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please.......enlarge the "fine print"...........telling customer bonus do not stack

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Please.......enlarge the "fine print"...........telling customer bonus do not stack

Another sale event, giving out a OLD unit, THAT ITS BONUS WILL NOT STACK

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Special-Units!

Please stop trying to scam players (specially old players) to WASTE GOLD

you make the announcement with BIG letters, then the IMPORTANT THING, the note stating BONUS DOES NOT STACK, you leave it as small as possible

that is totally un ethical

Post Count
    Oh, thats why I missed the last health unit. The goals dont show up on my device!
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    Another typical Gree insult. It's just as bad as Walmart displaying an item in the middle of an isle that has a sale price in huge lettering. But if you go into an isle it is actually cheaper than the sale price.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just got a response from Gree rep Charles, said that there must be some confusion, that these two units never stack and never will because of some technical difficulty. Really? Confusion? I read the fine print unlike some others here who keep arguing over the littlest of things. It said look for these units as they don't stack. Does not say look for another unit because it won't stack. False advertising plus the fine print is even incorrect. Gree should own up to the fact that even the fine print was inaccurate, so they need to make players whole.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm usually one of GREE's biggest supporters, I never usually have an issue with them trying to get as much money out of people as possible (it's just business)

But this stack/non-stack thing is very poor - possibly illegal

All experienced players know that health regen and energy regen units don't stack (I don't want to debate the DBJs....)

The Covert Jet Fighter and Falcon Supersonic are not the same unit.

Yes, they have the same picture - but so do many units. In fact look at the Stealth Interceptor nearby in your inventory, exactly the same picture.

They have different A/D scores (CJF is 200/124 and FS is 327/197)

Based on past experience, it's unlikely this will be resolved in game, so that simply leaves the option of a refund through Apple.

Post Count
    Simply changing the meta data should fix it. They more than likely just copy pasted the unit and changed some thing but didn't remove the flag that prevents them from stacking. This should be a simple fix.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    suck it up, its a game, gree play it better than you

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    suck it up, its a game, gree play it better than you

I agree.
    But to some it's not just a game...it's a way of life.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I agree.
    But to some it's not just a game...it's a way of life.
    Agree

As trolling is a way of life for you

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Another sale event, giving out a OLD unit, THAT ITS BONUS WILL NOT STACK

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Special-Units!

Please stop trying to scam players (specially old players) to WASTE GOLD

you make the announcement with BIG letters, then the IMPORTANT THING, the note stating BONUS DOES NOT STACK, you leave it as small as possible

that is totally un ethical
    We attempted to ensure that there were other places we made mention of it, however it was never intended to be anything other than informative and different in scale to the rest for obvious importance.

For any re-releases we will attempt as well to not appear as though we are downplaying the text. Thank you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    We attempted to ensure that there were other places we made mention of it, however it was never intended to be anything other than informative and different in scale to the rest for obvious importance.

For any re-releases we will attempt as well to not appear as though we are downplaying the text. Thank you.
    Thank you for commenting and making some positive improvements.
    If you keep this up, you may not only get the game back on track, but bring your loyal customers back to the fold.

Here's a thought you can take to your council and advisers:
    President's Day in the US is approaching, as is Valentine's Day.

Why not have two 24 hour sales on both days?

Discount everything on Valentine's Day in the name of love for your customers to 80% off for 24 hours.

Then on President's Day, have another sale with 90% off to commemorate freedom.

Anyway, you've got more to gain than you might know, and certainly nothing to lose.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "