Campaigns [iOS / US Servers]

The Campaigns initially gave out decent rewards for a relatively moderate level of effort.

Now, the number of campaigns to complete for a very small reward is huge. An example from the "Experience" campaign the other day was that 20 runs on the Level 3 map was required to collect the tokens for one (1) Veteran training.

I'm not entirely sure that very much thought was involved when creating that Campaign. One veteran training (100000 commander XP) is equivalent to the experience a commander gets from 3 attacks on an NPC level 27 outpost (about 90000 commander XP).

An attack on a level 27 NPC can be performed by very low level commanders loosing almost no units (about 20 helicopters total I think). Compare this to 20 Campaign runs (or even more on Map 1 or 2) which involves waiting for Campaign energy and loosing a lot more units.... for one (1) veteran training.

My point is: I understand completely that some period of balancing is required to get the best possible Campaign experience (and a decent effort/reward ratio), but when some (or most) rewards right now are way out of reach or obviously not nearly worth the effort involved... something needs to be done...

The one on right now (Speedup) requires 520 tokens for one single 24 hour speedup. Does anyone reeeeeally think that anyone would spend hours and hours (about 200 hits on Campaign map 3) to get one (1) 24 hour speedup? Really?
    Last edited by ThisGameSucks; 01-22-2016 at 03:37 PM.

We want you to know that your feedback in regard to Campaigns has just been passed along to the appropriate channels for further review and consideration. If I hear anything soon I will keep you posted. Thanks again for your feedback!