Thread: Rip cartoon

Post Count

Rip cartoon

WE Will Miss You
    Shark man

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We come into this world wrinkly and that's how we should leave this world old and wrinkly, so unfair for someone so young RIP CAR-TOON

Post Count
    oh man that sucks rip car-toon

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What happened? MY apologies - Who was Car -Toon? I often saw team members with toon in their names - A brief history please

My sincerest condolences to family and friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Enjoy the ride. Just enjoy the ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Dredd View Post
    This is working as intended, the week two tokens build on the week one amount.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Very sad to hear..
    Fought together back in the day when Vff joined Dogs of War,he was very decent guy,always polite and helpful.
    Prayers to his Family at this time...so sad

Banned
    Post Count
    With all due respect I do not know who he is but my prayers go out to his family.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sympathies to family and faction,sad news

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am back

For those that care to know about Cartoon. Cartoon or Chad was the leader of VFF. He along with others had a vision of everyone helping everyone. They built teams designed for players of all levels and spend amount. They perhaps built the largest and most effective umbrella to play this game under. I say that knowing Sup dominated and had other teams. The difference between the two is with sup you were basically playing at the 1 to top 20 level. With VFF you played with top 10 to top 2000. They had a very broad playing field and help across their family teams as well as factions outside their family. They like other factions need help on some events. Cartoon would frequently give away top prize seats to folks beyond their family just to promote good will. Cartoon was a class act and his word was his bond. One thing you never wanted to do was call him when he was drinking. It was hard to get a word in edgewise. Call him when he was eating and you had his whole ear. Call him when he was with his family and you got his voice mail. VFF and other old factions started a jumpers gm room that allowed folks to get help and farm during raid boss. 10 to 15 factions would end up all helping each other finish goals. It was a great sight to see so many teams working together to help one another finish. It was true sportsmanship.

A gentleman and a scholar Cartoon. ...you will be missed my friend.

If you have other questions or need me to clarify. Just ask.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    I am back

For those that care to know about Cartoon. Cartoon or Chad was the leader of VFF. He along with others had a vision of everyone helping everyone. They built teams designed for players of all levels and spend amount. They perhaps built the largest and most effective umbrella to play this game under. I say that knowing Sup dominated and had other teams. The difference between the two is with sup you were basically playing at the 1 to top 20 level. With VFF you played with top 10 to top 2000. They had a very broad playing field and help across their family teams as well as factions outside their family. They like other factions need help on some events. Cartoon would frequently give away top prize seats to folks beyond their family just to promote good will. Cartoon was a class act and his word was his bond. One thing you never wanted to do was call him when he was drinking. It was hard to get a word in edgewise. Call him when he was eating and you had his whole ear. Call him when he was with his family and you got his voice mail. VFF and other old factions started a jumpers gm room that allowed folks to get help and farm during raid boss. 10 to 15 factions would end up all helping each other finish goals. It was a great sight to see so many teams working together to help one another finish. It was true sportsmanship.

I'm sorry to hear of Chad's passing.
    Some people talk about it, seems as if he just did it.
    People like him are few and far between, but their impact on others and planet lasts forever.
    RIP brother tapper, you've earned it.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    I am back

Thank you for posting a wonderful description of CAR-TOON.

I was lucky enough to have joined VFF Legends when he was the Leader!

He will be missed by many!

Post Count
    its sad to hear this. car-toon was a great guy! i spent 3 wars in Vff legends with him. my prayers go out to his family in this difficult time. RIP car-toon
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just a quick WELL DONE,to those who reformed and moved to fight for VFF for this WD Event..
    A fitting Honour to Chad(CAR-TOON) He was a decent guy and will be missed by so many,but not forgotten.
    Hobbsie

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    condolences to family, friends and faction. From 212 and myself.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Thank you all for the kind words

We just learned of chads passing. We reformed legends a few weeks ago. Chad actually passed in Nov from a long bout of cancer but we just learned of it as his son opened the game on his phone and started playing. He never told us what was wrong, just that he was sick and it was bad. We had a big memorial wd in his honor and we are lucky to have the original car-toon account in faction with his son behind the wheel. Chad was an amazing leader, person, and friend. Thank you all
    Hail Hightower

Post Count
    It was an emotional experience finding out about the loss (but It was good hearing from his son). He was a true friend. Feels like yesterday I recruited him into the VFF family and immediately he contributed so much and shortly became the leader of VFF Legends. It was an honor always playing with you my friend and I hope you know how much we all care for you. Its incredible how much the game has changed over time but we had some great days taping away in this game.
    VFF Legends