View Poll Results: Which Ring & Amulet stat is most valuable to you?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • ATK

6 46.15%
  • DEF

2 15.38%
  • HP

5 38.46%

Which Ring & Amulet stat is the most important to you?

Which Ring & Amulet stat is the most important to you?

Please select one stat, and talk about the reasoning behind your decision.

I like defence, because I like being tanky and taking less damage from all sources, Raid Boss, Guild War, Heroic, etc.
    Last edited by WatermelonSeed; 01-19-2016 at 01:47 PM.

I choose ATK. I've looked at the differences between the 3 vs an epic boss. It takes over 100 points of defense to reduce damage taken by 1 point (don't remember the exact number, it's been over a year ago), and HP will only give you a few extra chances to hit. But, with a higher attack, you do more damage every hit, making up for less strikes.

For Heroic Mode though, I go high HP on everyone, makes my knights last longer.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    I choose ATK. I've looked at the differences between the 3 vs an epic boss. It takes over 100 points of defense to reduce damage taken by 1 point (don't remember the exact number, it's been over a year ago), and HP will only give you a few extra chances to hit. But, with a higher attack, you do more damage every hit, making up for less strikes.

For Heroic Mode though, I go high HP on everyone, makes my knights last longer.
    I prefer HP, but not completely as there are cases where both ATK or DEF are the best choice. For instance on Heroic I add enough ATK to single-kill all mini-bosses when possible before adding HP, as getting one hit less from a mini-boss saves quickly the gain you get from HP bling.

When it comes to EB/Raids, again in my opinion HP>DEF>ATK. This is from the fact more hits, more chances to special. And I can even prove that as I am using the ancient EB damage calculators from 2013, with which I still optimize my blings. Have a look at them if you don't know them: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Forum-Contents, check the Fan developed resources for them. Note that the files needs to get new armor data, which is available for instance from the KnD wikia. Its sad that these good old threads have been archived and probably unknown by most players.

For raids - atk
    For war - HP

Raids I want to get minimums over as quickly as possible.
    War - I was never a believer in health until sets were introduced and it showed me just how tanky it makes your knights. As sent last war, I had witchhunter+ (929 health), spectral+ (1019 health) and Carnivarous+ (5600 defense/800 or so HP). Stands strong even for power attacks unless the opponent uses all DFA+ and is pretty much unfarmable. Attack in the same situation would be flaky and die real quickly.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I've got atk def and Hp on some R&A's

HP all day, every day, however I won't run from mono attack or defense jewel either.