Stupid Question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stupid Question

Lurker
    Post Count

Stupid Question

Ok when I started playing CC stupidly I chose the higher building IPH option, I plodded on oblivious to what I'd done and now I can't be bothered to start over with a new game.

My stats don't rise as much as I chose the IPH option so basically I have to buy loads of weapons to try and bump my stats..... My question is.....

Is there a limit of how many weapons you can buy before a weapon does not add to my att/def stats ?
    I'm sure I read somewhere that anything above 50 weapons doesn't add to my stats although I could be wrong.

Cheers

Post Count
    A real question! Well, it depends on what level you are, each level adds 5 weapons in each category until you reach level 100. At that time you will be able to bring 500 of each to a fight.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes each level you are bring 5 mafia members to a fight/rob. Once you reach level 100 you bring 500 weapons of each category. It's the highest stat items in each category. So if you have 499 guns all with 1 million attack 1 million defense and only one gun with 100 attack and 100 defense those would be the 500 you would take. Until you get something stronger than that one weak item you have.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Batie View Post
    Ok when I started playing CC stupidly I chose the higher building IPH option, I plodded on oblivious to what I'd done and now I can't be bothered to start over with a new game.

My stats don't rise as much as I chose the IPH option so basically I have to buy loads of weapons to try and bump my stats..... My question is.....

Is there a limit of how many weapons you can buy before a weapon does not add to my att/def stats ?
    I'm sure I read somewhere that anything above 50 weapons doesn't add to my stats although I could be wrong.

Cheers
    hope this helps

1st off make a note of the top store items stats
    ie,
    vehicles - street blade 414.1k / 338.8k
    guns - ARX60 Rifle 398k / 325.6
    melee - Mourning Star 406k / 332.1k
    explosives - Nerve Wracker 422.4k / 345.6k
    armor - Navy Seal Gear 430.8 / 352.5

***This excludes gear that can be bought with Respect Points(RP)***
    go through each category and purchase 1 of each top weapon. reason being is that when you do the counting, these 1 weapons will be your stopping point

Go to your inventory and hit SORT
    tap the GUNS tab and then Sort by attack stats descending(attack tab has an arrow pointing down)
    now a little bit of counting starting with the strongest weapon count from the 1st top weapon all the way to the ARX60
    as an example, lets say you have 250 guns stronger than the ARX60.
    in a nutshell , you will have to purchase 250 of the ARX60 Rifle 398k / 325.6k in order to make the ARX60 your weakest weapon
    this goes for each category. be prepared to spend quite a bit of cash to max the categories out..

Once you start aquiring stronger weapons than the ARX, you will start reaplacing them.
    so, you bought 250 of the ARX60 and now you open a box with a gun thats 1m/1m, you will be down to 249 ARX60 to replace
    following the idea now?

once the weapons above have no yellow arrows next to them you will have maxed out the weapons with cash.
    if you can use more than 500 mafia(mine is 506) just count the extra. once you see one category it will catch on ..
    if you want more help , i use LINE and GM for chats send me a PM and ill get you my ID. that way i can walk you through it with pics
    Last edited by ghetto69143; 01-19-2016 at 08:07 AM. Reason: because I can :P

Lurker
    Post Count
    WOW thanks so very much for the advice. I honestly was thinking I'd get abuse for posting such a question !!
    How wrong was I ��
    Seriously though many many thanks.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Have you upgraded to "GODFATHER" yet? That gives you all 3 modification option's you have to choose from at the beginning of the game. It's definitely worth the gold to upgrade.

Consistent Contributor stepxhenlockwood17's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Best info.......keep buying all weapons until the arrow which is located to the immediate right of the item disappears. If the item will add to your stats......it will have an arrow on right. Try only buying 10 at a time.....back out and repeat until arrow disappears

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stepxhenlockwood17 View Post
    Best info.......keep buying all weapons until the arrow which is located to the immediate right of the item disappears. If the item will add to your stats......it will have an arrow on right. Try only buying 10 at a time.....back out and repeat until arrow disappears
    Until such time as proper stats are restored, iOS users should disregard this good advice.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee man/cc View Post
    Have you upgraded to "GODFATHER" yet? That gives you all 3 modification option's you have to choose from at the beginning of the game. It's definitely worth the gold to upgrade.
    You mean 'Goodfella' right ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stepxhenlockwood17 View Post
    Best info.......keep buying all weapons until the arrow which is located to the immediate right of the item disappears. If the item will add to your stats......it will have an arrow on right. Try only buying 10 at a time.....back out and repeat

until arrow disappears
    You mean these arrows to the immediate right of the weapon stats ?

image.jpg

Post Count
    Yes, if you see those, it means the item will improve your stats.

Sometimes you can't see the arrows and the item will still improve your stats though. Display issues.

Post Count
    I bought a lot of weapons when I first started, because I felt I needed to be able to attack and rob. Back then, I think it made sense, because of the way the rivals list was organized. Now, you are always going to be matched against rivals that are somewhat closer to you, some you'll be able to beat, and some you won't. As your stats grow, your rivals stats will grow also. So after a while I stopped buying any weapons because I wanted to invest in IPH and I could always find people to rob. When I hit $500,000,000.00 cash on hand I bought all of the strongest weapons, because I literally had nothing else to spend all of my money on (our syn was maxed on bonuses). The problem with buying any weapons in the store is that even if they help your stats now, they are going to be obsolete in six months and that will just be money wasted you can't get back. So you need to decide if you are going to invest in weapons, your syndicate, IPH, etc. There isn't really a right or wrong answer, but just be aware that if you do buy weapons now they're just going to be collecting dust in the bunker in a short amount of time...and I agree, watch videos is you can to get some gold, because Goodfella is one of the best investments in the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee man/cc View Post
    Lol. Nothing in this game is "worth the gold".

Lurker
    Post Count
    I purchased the Goodfella a while back. I refuse to line Gree's pockets via buying gold as imo the gold you get for real cash is nothing short or daylight robbery.