game broke on both devices now ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: game broke on both devices now ?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

game broke on both devices now ?

Android doesn't work right for weeks and some apple users moaning about lot of unfixed issues too now for a while
    Kingpin power: 728/476
    Accomplice power: 1250/someting...can't remember

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If I could only open these damn boxes ..'best' event to fix me spending all my income
    But no...everytime I log in midnight snack reset to zero and have to start chasing again
    Wish I could spend my GOLD faster with less gaming stress

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hoped for an answer like 'contact support about that issue - they will fix it' in this moderated gree forum

Nevermind

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    Hoped for an answer like 'contact support about that issue - they will fix it' in this moderated gree forum

Nevermind
    Pardon me, kids. I wasn't ignoring you. I figured you had already contacted CS.

What exactly is the issue?
    Your boxes are disappearing or are the items from opened boxes gone? (Boxes one collects to open can be taken thru PvP, FYI.)

As far as not being able to see stats on the profiles for iOS users, it's a known problem, and they are working on a fix or waiting for approval. I don't use Androids, so I have no idea about those issues unless somebody posts about them here, and then I let GREE know about it just in case they miss the thread or if it needs urgent attention, like players getting locked out.

In the future, please send in a ticket if you have a problem with the game. Posting here is more for player discussion. The developers usually read the threads, but sending in a ticket is always best. I wouldn't worry too much about a reply from the CS agent; They forward the tickets to the applicable team(s) & don't have much info to pass on anyway. They try; they're human, too.

Back to your issue in this thread, it sounds like rivals are stealing your boxes before you get to open them, right? Check your news.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 01-19-2016 at 05:07 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Back to your issue in this thread, it sounds like rivals are stealing your boxes before you get to open them, right? Check your news.
    Haha - thats the winner !

Issues are already posted in the little sarcastic 'gree support is doing a great job' thread and the newest 'nothing to open' bug comes with lots more I'm getting tired to report
    Wish I could travel to my own hood once I slapped carmen to summon boss ?28

Post Count
    Sarcasm is hard to read in posts... I tried. Good luck with CS.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    At the risk of sounding really stupid and feeding the trolls;

You do know that on android you need to wait for all annoying level upgrade and other popups to fully load before you should press the back button or the number of boxes don't load right? This might also be true for showing other stuff.

The bug in the code seems pretty simple; Because you're pressing the back button to fast CC interrupts it's loading procedures (like the number of boxes you have/can use). Pretty sloppy code, but I can work around it by being more patient.
    972-301-175

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by name View Post

You do know that on android you need to wait for all annoying level upgrade and other popups to fully load before you should press the back button or the number of boxes don't load right? This might also be true for showing other stuff.

The bug in the code seems pretty simple; Because you're pressing the back button to fast CC interrupts it's loading procedures (like the number of boxes you have/can use). Pretty sloppy code, but I can work around it by being more patient.
    Nice hint - thanks

Took my time to check all this pop ups before exing them and I had my boxes back - yeah

Got a hint how to communicate with my teammates too ?

Already thought about creating a mini and add only my syn members to my mob to be able to talk to them

Post Count

Thanks bro. That actually worked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

With the new update that hint doesn't work anymore - always 0 boxes to open ...and no - I haven't been robbed

But they fixed the most urgent need - a new icon to start the game

Yayh !

Thanks alot dev team
    Last edited by kids; 01-27-2016 at 02:31 PM.

Post Count
    Still works for me (I touch nothing until I see my box counter increasing to the correct number), maybe device dependent? I use a S6 so quite new. Have you tried removing and reinstalling again?

And yeah, the new icon is great; instead of having a very distinct icon it is now a flat and boring icon. And it looks every time like I got robbed/attacked, even when that was a day ago. Did they fix the team communications thingy?
    972-301-175

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nothing helps on s4/s5 but I figured that it only happens when a boss is up

And no - they did nothing on that team communication thing..
    All my teammates are still shown as rivals with blank stats and a blank wall that I can't post on

I'm not expecting they will fix it anytime cos there's just nothing to earn with and we all know how much they care about happy customers