Unit travel time [iOS / US Servers]

It is great that the unit travel time was fixed. Finally it is possible again to hide some units by attacking far away NPC bases, thanks!

However, when you send reinforcements between your own bases the time is still wrong. The time shown in the send unit dialog (unit/commander selection) is longer than the actual travel time.
    Last edited by ThisGameSucks; 01-14-2016 at 04:11 PM.

Fixed ???? My old 18/19hr travel time for units has been cut to 10hrs maximum from my various port ops

Hey guys, our team of engineers have been looking into this bug and we will have this resolved as soon as we can get a fix in place in an upcoming update. We found several sources of the bug, had our team test it and now we just need to get this fixed so everything returns back to normal!

Thank you Tardavic, it's an issue that is causing a lot of grief among players. Giving this issue some priority is much appreciated!

As mentioned before, the travel time bug has had a few adjustments made to fix the initial bug, but our engineers are working on another fix that may require an update for it to go live in-game. This may take some time but we will keep you updated!

Would it be possible to delink Unit Travel Time research from the other researches that depend on it? There is no correlation to Unit Travel Time and Enemy Damage debuff for example. In addition, some of us may want to leave Unit Travel Time as Level 1 so as to benefit from longer walking times but yet wish to Research the Debuffs.

Interesting point made and feedback is fully noted and passed along to our product team!

Tardavic, is there any outcome from the feedback to delink Unit Travel Time from the others that depend on it?

Hey Kerean, my apologies but I will follow through with this and get back to you as soon as I can!

Thanks Tardavic, hope there are some updates soon!

Any update on this Tardavic? It has been some time since the initial feedback.