Pets ? Whats the point

I've recently checked my pets and I seem to have well let's say enough to fill a few arcs, but even my highest 2* is rubbish I have so many blend seeds I don't even see the point in hunting lol. Has anyone any tips on combining pets and probable results?
    And maybe people's opinion on what your favourite pet is..

By the way I'm that new I still can't stand up in my armour haha

Quote Originally Posted by John Jekyll View Post
    I've recently checked my pets and I seem to have well let's say enough to fill a few arcs, but even my highest 2* is rubbish I have so many blend seeds I don't even see the point in hunting lol. Has anyone any tips on combining pets and probable results?
    And maybe people's opinion on what your favourite pet is..

By the way I'm that new I still can't stand up in my armour haha
    I think the point is to keep farming until you have 8 to turn into a level 2, then another 8 of those to turn into level 3, and so on and so forth. Really though, the ones you get from blended seed I would probably just use as enhancement fodder.

I am lazy with this stuff and I have managed to get 3 x 3* pets from Assorted Beans (bean drops seem to be in Citadel Epic stage, probably others, that's just my experience).

Whether any of it is worth the time investment is another question. With the exception of the top ones (3* tier 3), I haven't seen any noticeable difference when using a pet, and the lag when it is equipped makes it thoroughly NOT worth it.

If I were you I would just use Assorted Beans to try and catch a 3*.

Good luck.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Here's my 2 cents: Most of the pets are useless. The only one I use is a tier 2 splash skimmer (or something like that, it's a 2* water pet.) The only reason I use it, it's special power speed up the refill of my special attack. Comes in quite handy when I can get 2 special attacks in an arena/war battle, and several extra special attacks against EB/raid boss.

As far as combining, you first need to understand the differences between rarity (the stars) and the tier (the roman numerals in the hexagon). Different rarities have different abilities (you can check the wiki to find out what abilities they are and what has them). The tiers deal with base stats only. You get an attack & defense bonus based on the pets stats (if you're wearing the matching element). The higher the tier (I, II or III), the higher the base/max stats of that pet.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Pets shine in raids. A good pet can boost your score by 30k-50K points on a level 3 boss.

I'm aware this won't help anyone 0:-) , but on my alt account (that I have abandoned for longer time than my main) I don't even have any pets yet!

Battles feel much more energetic that way (no pets jumping around between the fighters), so I'm done way faster throwing in my attacks for the guild, and also I'll not be able to compete anymore faster that way and able to retire from free playing also, so it's a double win.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Cheers guys u have given me things to think about