Boss 34

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss 34

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Boss 34

I just wanted to again personally thank gree for screwing up an enjoyable event like the raid boss by increasing the health of boss 34 so high that only a handful of players can beat him.
    And while I'm on the subject , why level 34 ??
    Does 34 gave a special meaning ?
    Modern war was the last to mess with the epic boss - I was holding out that yo would reconsider .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post

Walter Payton's jersey number (Sweetness)

He was a boss.

Post Count
    Boss 33 equals Goal ultimate 5/10 (equal to Normal)
    Boss 66 equals Goal ultimate 7/10 (equal to Pretige) ish
    Boss 100 min gold
    Boss 150 deep throats sorry pockets :-)

which I read as being GreeD limit to allow gold spenders to be able to get BBP (Bigger Better Pixels)

personally means I can tap for 1 day an get 2 days off which is a better deal than BOGOF :-))

thank you and all hail the might that is GREED
    Last edited by Sheldor Sir; 01-14-2016 at 10:16 AM.
    485046391 & 565411567

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I just wanted to again personally thank gree for screwing up an enjoyable event like the raid boss by increasing the health of boss 34 so high that only a handful of players can beat him.
    Modern war was the last to mess with the epic boss - I was holding out that yo would reconsider .

Looks like you haven't done your homework anyways if you don't know if it's raid boss or epic boss.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same question here- everything going smoothly and wham- can hardly get the bar to move.
    Even if it was designed to align with normal/prestige/etc goals, I would have expected a more gradual transition. I knocked out level 33 with a single free hit, but I can barely get the bar to move with a power attack on level 34. Oh well- I knew I wasn't going to get all the ultimate goals, but I thought I would be able to hit a few more bosses.

Post Count
    3 minis 85-160bil the same, 1 (400bil) managed to kill 34&35 with 5 cash hits main (6.8T got to about 60 (I think) on free
    485046391 & 565411567

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew13 View Post
    Same question here- everything going smoothly and wham- can hardly get the bar to move.
    Even if it was designed to align with normal/prestige/etc goals, I would have expected a more gradual transition. I knocked out level 33 with a single free hit, but I can barely get the bar to move with a power attack on level 34. Oh well- I knew I wasn't going to get all the ultimate goals, but I thought I would be able to hit a few more bosses.

Gree screwed it up awhile ago, it's simply another way for them to try and bleed gold from you. Your better off not caring about it and play casually. You'll never get ahead in the game and there is no real purpose to playing anymore.
    In a real world if it was a jump to prestige it shouldn't be a dramatic jump like that. The old formula they had worked well but they ruined RB by doing same thing awhile ago
    To.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Gree screwed it up awhile ago, it's simply another way for them to try and bleed gold from you. Your better off not caring about it and play casually. You'll never get ahead in the game and there is no real purpose to playing anymore.
    In a real world if it was a jump to prestige it shouldn't be a dramatic jump like that. The old formula they had worked well but they ruined RB by doing same thing awhile ago
    To.

This is the ONLY way to feel about this game. +1111111111111111111111
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm come to accept that 34 is OK. I don't give nothing to the game and its great that I'm not tapping then logging off and back in again just to summon the boss. Doing it 34 times is enough for me. If ppl want to spend gold getting to 150. Then that's there choice. But I would never keep logging in and out that many times. One of the many gliches andriod has to suffer.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    145 and called it quits. Was getting too time consuming. I was still just using cash hits but it was taking over an hour per boss after 140. That's with 69T attack

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lvl 40 offers a boost unit. Might just as well get that far. That's like 10 bosses a day minimal effort

Post Count
    Level 34 was the spot that the programmer working on rejigging the game completed before being laid off.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    Looks like you haven't done your homework anyways if you don't know if it's raid boss or epic boss.
    Yes u are right it was epic boss , not raid boss.
    However , the fact remains that this is still a rotten programming decision

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Level 34 was the spot that the programmer working on rejigging the game completed before being laid off.
    Nice answer

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedbetter View Post
    Lvl 40 offers a boost unit. Might just as well get that far. That's like 10 bosses a day minimal effort
    I did get to 40 - took me 11 cash hits then I stopped