Thread: Heroic issue

Heroic issue

Hi guys

The last couple of Heroic events have thrown up the same issue in game and it is really 'p*ssing me off. Has anyone else had this? I choose my knights and a couple of friends to tackle one of the kingdoms. All ok so far. I then start tackling the kingdom and at some point the little box comes up (it's amazing how often it comes up!) saying that 'content updated'. The box disappears and voila I'm left with my knights, I've lost my friends. I can't hire more and I either then have to spend gems or wait an inordinately long time for my knights to recharge before I can finish that level. Highly irritating and time consuming and makes me less likely to be able to finish the heroic challenge as I'm effectively doing it without any friends to help me!

Gree any feedback? anyone else?

Dusty
    WBN-FGQ-BGP

Quote Originally Posted by dustybin View Post
    Hi guys

The last couple of Heroic events have thrown up the same issue in game and it is really 'p*ssing me off. Has anyone else had this? I choose my knights and a couple of friends to tackle one of the kingdoms. All ok so far. I then start tackling the kingdom and at some point the little box comes up (it's amazing how often it comes up!) saying that 'content updated'. The box disappears and voila I'm left with my knights, I've lost my friends. I can't hire more and I either then have to spend gems or wait an inordinately long time for my knights to recharge before I can finish that level. Highly irritating and time consuming and makes me less likely to be able to finish the heroic challenge as I'm effectively doing it without any friends to help me!

Dusty
    WBN-FGQ-BGP
    I experienced the same loosing of friends today, and yes it's frustrating to wait for some hours before all own Knights are full again. Luckily I did my last Haunted C. shard, and will only use single friends for the rest of the missing shards in other areas.

Hi guys

Dusty
    WBN-FGQ-BGP
    This hasn't happened to me. When does that popup appear? mid-battle? After a certain wave of enemies? When you say Kingdom, that's Kingdom of Darkness Heroic Mode?

Is it possible to find out more info?

Quote Originally Posted by WatermelonSeed View Post
    This hasn't happened to me. When does that popup appear? mid-battle? After a certain wave of enemies? When you say Kingdom, that's Kingdom of Darkness Heroic Mode?

I was doing heroic mode on Haunted C, when I got an EB, which I defeated and immediately after that I got the "connecting to update server" window before I went back to my heroic which EB disrupted. The connecting... Threw me out of Heroic, and when I went back in, my friends were gone. It was just my three Knights left. The friends where unused, and I could re-use them later the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by WatermelonSeed View Post

the pop up generally appears mid battle in any of the kingdoms but always when doing the heroic level. Just happened again but when I was sent to EB, got the pop up, kicked back to the battle and the friends have gone. The only absolute consistency is the heroic mode