Who are that team ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: Who are that team ?

  1. #1
    Articulate Author F@st's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    270

    Thumbs down Who are that team ?

    anyone know someone on TEAM who do 49 kills ?

    wtf.. they need do buy a brain !

    Hunter killers team the name!
    Last edited by F@st; 01-14-2016 at 04:48 AM.

  2. #2
    Articulate Author Oasis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    276
    They are up to 53 now.
    "The People's Syndicate".
    If anyone has it, please list thier member names here.
    I'm sure someone has intel from battle...Well, maybe not.. I forgot, there's only 6 people posting in these forums now.
    Last edited by Oasis; 01-14-2016 at 05:41 AM.

  3. #3
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Post Count
    294
    I think you make #7...

  4. #4
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    I heard about this nonsense on kakao... I can't believe you actually thought it would work.

    Also, no naming and shaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  5. #5
    Articulate Author Oasis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    276
    It worked last time!

    As far as naming and shaming, I'm pretty sure the majority of the rules to this forum have been thrown out the window.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Go Fund Chief some teeth
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    They are up to 53 now.
    "The People's Syndicate".
    If anyone has it, please list thier member names here.
    I'm sure someone has intel from battle...Well, maybe not.. I forgot, there's only 6 people posting in these forums now.
    Put the bottle down and pay attention to your team chat. I already posted the list of members to one of your officers. No, the team doesn't have Jose, Jack, Johnny, Jim, or Ron on their roster
    Last edited by MISTERFTW; 01-14-2016 at 09:57 AM.

  7. #7
    Articulate Author Oasis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    276
    Well, be that as it may, Alex, those people have never been in my kitchen.

  8. #8
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Post Count
    294
    What about Schitz or Hennessey?

  9. #9
    Prominent Poet Evan1000's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    Post Count
    2,072
    Cap has been bumped to 50 now, since two teams broke the tie.

    Both teams were low ranking and apparently didn't use chat apps and were unaware of the tie so everyone can enjoy the T5 prize.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I heard about this nonsense on kakao... I can't believe you actually thought it would work.
    It worked wonders last RB. 20 or so teams were tied for T3, my team included, and all of us received the T3 prize
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

  10. #10
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    It worked last time!

    As far as naming and shaming, I'm pretty sure the majority of the rules to this forum have been thrown out the window.
    The CoC rules still stand ... arbitrary rules by the former Community Management Team have been tossed.


    Could somebody explain what OP posted?
    Line ID: clementine88

  11. #11
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Someone broke the agreement to collude apparently, and op is calling them out for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  12. #12
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Someone broke the agreement to collude apparently, and op is calling them out for it.
    Oooooh, ha!

    Happy gaming!
    Line ID: clementine88

  13. #13
    Articulate Author F@st's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    270
    The people syndicate the new brainer of game !

    How to lost gold agd get top 5.....hope gree put brain in next bundle they need....or maybe they go for top 1 who know!

  14. #14
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    The people syndicate the new brainer of game !

    How to lost gold agd get top 5.....hope gree put brain in next bundle they need....or maybe they go for top 1 who know!
    Never go away, f@st! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  15. #15
    Prominent Poet Evan1000's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    Post Count
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    The people syndicate the new brainer of game !

    How to lost gold agd get top 5.....hope gree put brain in next bundle they need....or maybe they go for top 1 who know!
    They didn't know about the agreement
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •