gold being used because of popups

seriously.. this is STILL going on.. i have once again just noticed I had 5 gold left, and therefore missing 100 gold which I have not actually used, or wanted to use, possibly on stupid boxes, the 100 gold touch reset is probably the issue, however I'm NOT touching the reset buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    seriously.. this is STILL going on.. i have once again just noticed I had 5 gold left, and therefore missing 100 gold which I have not actually used, or wanted to use, possibly on stupid boxes, the 100 gold touch reset is probably the issue, however I'm NOT touching the reset buttons.
    It's part of GREE's strategy to get some more revenue.....the fact that they haven't changed it only means one thing: they're not changing it.

so they are taking money and then stealing the stuff we buy.
    thats theft.

I posted about this before either here or on their Facebook page

Hi Phalanx1337, could we confirm whether you are experiencing an issue that was only on Android where you may have been hit by the instant research gold bug, or if you possibly lost gold due to a missing confirmation button? If it is the latter, then could you also help us identify where this happened?

Your help would be appreciated!

Tardavic, what about iOS? It been happening for months

50_Cal, could you elaborate on what it is you are referring to!

He is referring to several systematic and deliberate game scenarios which are purely designed to facilitate "accidental" purchases by patrons of the game.

Usually the third in a set of pop-ups is the larger rectangular shaped larger instant purchase one which has the purchase button "accidentally" positioned precisely over the most likely icons to be pressed on the left hand side of the screen. Interestingly you don't need to actually hit the bar to set off the purchase attempt as it seems that the zone of action is set beyond the actual button itself.

A player continually pressing the clog of "buy me,buy me" pop-ups (which are one of the biggest turn offs of the game) finally sees a clear screen, is fooled into believing that they can finally start to access the game, taps an icon, waits...waits...waits and then finds that the delayed larger "instant cannot be cancelled" pop-up was actually loading and has now just appeared, prioritised itself over the top of what the player actually selected and runs off to steal more gold from the player's account.

Second situation is when playing one of the sub games (eg whatever the on e with the white flags is called) and when a player attempts to set up an army for attack the game jumps to a different sector (usually the inventory) and attempts to make a purchase from there (at least you can set a confirm option on this one).

Third one is similar to the second where a player hits the base icon to get to a specific base and when they tap the base, for some reason the lock box icon occasionally decides to appear, prioritises itself to be on top (as do ALL purchase related icons) and removes another 100 gold from the player's account.

It is not restricted to this game but is a systematic approach over all Gree games.

Pretty much exactly what you said Q-Raider