gree support is doing a great job ! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: gree support is doing a great job !

Angry

You are lucky, that gree support even answered you.

Update 7.0.3 is still buggy, and Gree have done little to correct bugs on Android. Their support is one of the worst given on net games. Site support included.

Update 7.0.0 introducid a new bug, cc show you have reached level xxx, every time you opens crime city. Is reported and no answer. Pretty annoing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Look, they are very busy reenabling the accomplices, which they promised to all users some time ago. Because they promised it to so many big spending players so publicly, they may face legal action if they don't follow up on it. So please understand if they make that a bigger priority.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    (GREE International Inc.)
    May 15, 13:35

Hey Max,

Let me start off by apologizing for the delay in getting you a response to your concerns about the changes we have recently made with the in game mechanics.

I completely understand your frustrations with us after accomplices were added to the game and then removed after you and so many others, put hard work and time into getting them.
    We really did not feel that the accomplice feature we developed met our standards or our player's standards, which is why it has been temporarily disabled.

Our game design team has collected feedback from players and they are working on a new use for the accomplices that have been earned already.
    The accomplices that you have earned will still be available to you when the accomplice feature is re-released.
    Our teams are actively discussing any potential compensation that we can offer to players like you who had put in the effort to get stronger by collecting the accomplices we released.

We will let you know as soon as we have any concrete information.

Regards,

Meanwhile I just feel cheated
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 01-18-2016 at 10:34 AM. Reason: CoC re refunds
    Kingpin power: 728/476
    Accomplice power: 1250/someting...can't remember

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You bother sending tickets in? How cute.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You bother sending tickets in? How cute.
    Yep - if I'm playing a game and it doesn't work like it should I'm always trying to help the developers to fix it

That might help lots of other players that to backward to complain

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kids View Post
    Yep - if I'm playing a game and it doesn't work like it should I'm always trying to help the developers to fix it

That might help lots of other players that to backward to complain
    I forget what they say about doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different results...

Post Count
    At the risk of sounding really stupid and feeding the trolls;

You do know that on android you need to wait for all annoying level upgrade and other popups to fully load before you should press the back button or the number of boxes don't load right? This might also be true for showing other stuff.

The bug in the code seems pretty simple; Because you're pressing the back button to fast CC interrupts it's loading procedures (like the number of boxes you have/can use). Pretty sloppy code, but I can work around it by being more patient.
    972-301-175

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    I forget what they say about doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different results...
    I see

You're one of those eating **** till it tastes yummi

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see

You're one of those eating **** till it tastes yummi
    No, I'm more of a not constantly *****ing about stupid meaningless crap like a phone game kind of guy. Especially when the company has shown me numerous times they don't care or can't get it right.
    Last edited by Bad Fish; 01-20-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Let us say, that gree support sucks, and barely non existing.
    They only reply, is fixed on update, no it is not. Conclusion they do not fix bug.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Gree just stopped responding to me. I sent in a screen shot from a conversation I had with google about an issue that was the opposite from what gree said. Just no response after that.

Post Count
    How many people still work for Gree? Seven?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    How many people still work for Gree? Seven?
    Depends how you interpret the balance sheet. Ever play three card Monte?

Post Count
    Actually no. I‘m sure I could never get the queen.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I had an issue with the game and send in a ticket....

hey gree

Don't know if you're aware of all the horrible bugs in the game on android platform
    With the update that locked out all the ios players few weeks ago there came lots of bugs for android too
    The worst are...game always freeze on first start..have to close and start again - I cant go to my syn members profiles...they are shown as rivals and their stats are blank..also their walls are blank and I can't post messages to them - when typing something to syn forum it always disappear on pressing the post button..have to post an empty post first always to be able to get a message through - syn ranking is messed too...all members having 0 syn points
    Is anyone workin on that issues and is there a chance that will be fixed with an update soon ?

Hello Max,

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support.

I apologize for any inconvenience the game has caused you. Our developers are looking into reports of slowness or crashing issue. In the meantime I would suggest, as a possible solution, that you remove or close unnecessary applications on your device while playing the game as this can cause run time issues.

In order to better assist you, can you please provide screen shots documenting the issue? Please include any error messages received. I apologize for any inconvenience.

On some newer Android devices, you can take a screenshot by holding down the power button and the volume decrease button at the same time. For other/older devices, please follow the instructions here:

Hi Max,

We’re just wondering if you've had a chance to review the latest update from Frank, the team member assigned to your support request?

Frank is expecting further information from you to proceed with this ticket.

If you'd like to provide an update, or require more time to work through our latest comment, simply reply to this email and let us know.

If we don't hear back from you we’ll solve this ticket within the next few days.

Thanks!

GREE Player Experience Team

Ya - sorry for delay but Christmas had priority. ..
    I'm a little surprised noone of your dev team havin an android device but sure if I can help to fix that I'll do my best..
    In order here are screenshots how it looks when my game freezes while startup/lookin at a syn members profile/ looking at teammembers board/trying to post something on teammembers board/ looking at syndicate's ranking

Hello Max,

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support.

Our records show that you are currently using on older game version on your device. If you find you are running into issues with game play on your Android device, please update to our latest version 7.0.1 which can be downloaded from Google Play.

Updates are pushed into production to correct any standing issues. If you are still having problems, please delete and re-install the game to your device (you will not lose any progress). If the issue persists, please let us know.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Hey frank

Don't know if you just have fun fooling your customers or y'all are just to dumb and incompetent to solve game issues

As I send my first ticket 2 weeks ago my game was up to date

I followed your recommendation and installed 7.01

Everything get even worse as you might have noticed

Now I've installed 7.03 and at least ive got the limited time solo missions back

But none of the bugs I've reported about been solved yet

All the same ****..check my last mail trying to help your dev crew and try again

Waiting for your next automatic response expecting nothing helpfull and happy the game keeps running with the addicted your milking. .
    Don't expect 1 more coin of users like me that are willing to spend a few dimes for fun entertainment

You're company is a mess and the game is broke unless you invest to make it fun again for the mass

Hello Max,

Thank you for writing in.

This issue has been fixed and will be live in an upcoming release. I apologize for the delay, but we have to submit our fixes to Google for review and that can take some time. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Next mail been a poll to rate their support
    Well,

How did you rate it?