gree support is doing a great job !

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gree support is doing a great job !

Articulate Author
    Post Count

gree support is doing a great job !

I had an issue with the game and send in a ticket....

hey gree

Don't know if you're aware of all the horrible bugs in the game on android platform
    With the update that locked out all the ios players few weeks ago there came lots of bugs for android too
    The worst are...game always freeze on first start..have to close and start again - I cant go to my syn members profiles...they are shown as rivals and their stats are blank..also their walls are blank and I can't post messages to them - when typing something to syn forum it always disappear on pressing the post button..have to post an empty post first always to be able to get a message through - syn ranking is messed too...all members having 0 syn points
    Is anyone workin on that issues and is there a chance that will be fixed with an update soon ?

Hello Max,

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support.

I apologize for any inconvenience the game has caused you. Our developers are looking into reports of slowness or crashing issue. In the meantime I would suggest, as a possible solution, that you remove or close unnecessary applications on your device while playing the game as this can cause run time issues.

In order to better assist you, can you please provide screen shots documenting the issue? Please include any error messages received. I apologize for any inconvenience.

On some newer Android devices, you can take a screenshot by holding down the power button and the volume decrease button at the same time. For other/older devices, please follow the instructions here:

Hi Max,

We’re just wondering if you've had a chance to review the latest update from Frank, the team member assigned to your support request?

Frank is expecting further information from you to proceed with this ticket.

If you'd like to provide an update, or require more time to work through our latest comment, simply reply to this email and let us know.

If we don't hear back from you we’ll solve this ticket within the next few days.

Thanks!

GREE Player Experience Team

Ya - sorry for delay but Christmas had priority. ..
    I'm a little surprised noone of your dev team havin an android device but sure if I can help to fix that I'll do my best..
    In order here are screenshots how it looks when my game freezes while startup/lookin at a syn members profile/ looking at teammembers board/trying to post something on teammembers board/ looking at syndicate's ranking

Hello Max,

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support.

Our records show that you are currently using on older game version on your device. If you find you are running into issues with game play on your Android device, please update to our latest version 7.0.1 which can be downloaded from Google Play.

Updates are pushed into production to correct any standing issues. If you are still having problems, please delete and re-install the game to your device (you will not lose any progress). If the issue persists, please let us know.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Hey frank

Don't know if you just have fun fooling your customers or y'all are just to dumb and incompetent to solve game issues

As I send my first ticket 2 weeks ago my game was up to date

I followed your recommendation and installed 7.01

Everything get even worse as you might have noticed

Now I've installed 7.03 and at least ive got the limited time solo missions back

But none of the bugs I've reported about been solved yet

All the same ****..check my last mail trying to help your dev crew and try again

Waiting for your next automatic response expecting nothing helpfull and happy the game keeps running with the addicted your milking. .
    Don't expect 1 more coin of users like me that are willing to spend a few dimes for fun entertainment

You're company is a mess and the game is broke unless you invest to make it fun again for the mass

Hello Max,

Thank you for writing in.

This issue has been fixed and will be live in an upcoming release. I apologize for the delay, but we have to submit our fixes to Google for review and that can take some time. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Next mail been a poll to rate their support
    Kingpin power: 728/476
    Accomplice power: 1250/someting...can't remember

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Cool story bro.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep - I'm one of the idiots..

Wasting to much time on this

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please provide a summary

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Summary ?

Shocking surprise but they **** on players gaming experience as long they have these super addicted freaks with their daddy's credit cards that jump on every new bull**** they pull out

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My syn leader is going thru the same thing lost her account 2 weeks ago when transferring to a new phone and now can't access it at all. GREEs response you can transfer it yourself and she no longer has the other phone. She sends a ticket every 12 hours to try and get a competent employee to respond. We had no walls for the last 20 battles this war and can not boot people nor make people officers for the RB that starts tomorrow, myself included and I normally run the summoning. I know my complaining here will not be heard but there is a .001% chance it will which seems to be better than the support odds right now

Post Count
    At least you got a reply

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    My syn leader is going thru the same thing lost her account 2 weeks ago when transferring to a new phone and now can't access it at all. GREEs response you can transfer it yourself and she no longer has the other phone. She sends a ticket every 12 hours to try and get a competent employee to respond. We had no walls for the last 20 battles this war and can not boot people nor make people officers for the RB that starts tomorrow, myself included and I normally run the summoning. I know my complaining here will not be heard but there is a .001% chance it will which seems to be better than the support odds right now

This won't help you now, but in the future...

@Leaders: Transfer Leadership to a trusted syndicate mate BEFORE getting a new phone.

Unless there has been a policy change, if the Leader has been inactive for at least 2 weeks, you can ask GREE to assign a new Leader. You won't get to pick who; GREE will promote the next most senior member as the new Leader.

FYI, sending in multiple tickets won't help; they'll just bundle them into one.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I've been told that if you PM the mods on this forum your ticket can be escalated.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    This won't help you now, but in the future...

@Leaders: Transfer Leadership to a trusted syndicate mate BEFORE getting a new phone.

Unless there has been a policy change, if the Leader has been inactive for at least 2 weeks, you can ask GREE to assign a new Leader. You won't get to pick who; GREE will promote the next most senior member as the new Leader.

FYI, sending in multiple tickets won't help; they'll just bundle them into one.
    Will it be an officer or just a member?
    Also I know but it can't hurt to try and annoy them into taking care of the problem
    And thanks Lynn

Post Count
    Will it be an officer or just a member?
    Also I know but it can't hurt to try and annoy them into taking care of the problem
    And thanks Lynn
    Ya'know, I'm not sure... But, I would think they would promote an officer to be the new (temp) leader.
    (Usually officers are senior members, so hopefully one in the same.)

Keep us updated. I hope it all works out quickly.

lol, you get more honey with bees!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ya'know, I'm not sure... But, I would think they would promote an officer to be the new (temp) leader.
    (Usually officers are senior members, so hopefully one in the same.)

Keep us updated. I hope it all works out quickly.

lol, you get more honey with bees!
    I hope so but you never know and I will the 2 week point is this Thursday I guess so we will see then. Just makes no sense why they won't recover it for her especially since she buys gold and about a 100 dollars worth a month

Post Count
    I hope so but you never know and I will the 2 week point is this Thursday I guess so we will see then. Just makes no sense why they won't recover it for her especially since she buys gold and about a 100 dollars worth a month
    Being a gold buyer might be part of the delay since transferring accts to others is not allowed. They need to verify the acct is not being transferred to another person and that leads to a sting of emails, back & forth, to confirm which seems to take about 2-3 weeks.

I just got a new phone and had no problems transferring (linking) my old accts thru Game Center. Really, I think I got super lucky that it was so easy! I was dreading having to go thru CS for weeks to get my games up and running on my new phone. Phew!

Good luck to you & your syn!

Post Count
    Being a gold buyer might be part of the delay since transferring accts to others is not allowed. They need to verify the acct is not being transferred to another person and that leads to a sting of emails, back & forth, to confirm which seems to take about 2-3 weeks.

I just got a new phone and had no problems transferring (linking) my old accts thru Game Center. Really, I think I got super lucky that it was so easy! I was dreading having to go thru CS for weeks to get my games up and running on my new phone. Phew!

Good luck to you & your syn!
    Yeah they're doing a great job with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    In my experience, if you are going to insult the intelligence of support people, you should at least try to appear literate. Just sayin...