Crime City Feedback 2016 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Feedback 2016

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you could run Street Assault, Epic Boss, Raid Boss & Global Domination events at the same time & on a continuous loop that would be awesome!

Thanks Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Some sort of in game powers converter would be nice. If we could trade xx powers, cash, bricks to make new powers we need....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    -Co-leader function or allow officers to build walls
    -Bring back old rival list
    -Change war length in SA to 15 min... would spice things up in a stale event
    - Lower EB health for the first 100 bosses with award... Make 150 attainable for big boys only
    -Allow to see who hit current boss in RB (like the old version)
    - Make IPH important again

I could go on but these are the ones that came to me right away

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Make it possible for teams outside top 10 to upgrade syndicate base to level 10, and next make it possible to produce materials for us small guys.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    please bring back the 2m gold bundle for 39.99. was great value.
    Wow. Gree musta been thirsty. Betcha dipstick still refused to buy during the fire sale!

Yeah I know it was a mistake.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Please post war results again.

It's fun to browse, a great tool for recruiting, and promotes competition!
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is so&so a new member of the forum?

Post Count
    So is GREE looking into any syn that miraculously already got all the bricks they need for the new upgrades? Shouldn't be hard to check where they came from and take appropriate action.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    what is the "Black market for syndicates" that is supposed to have been added this last update? i cant find it anywhere

Post Count
    its in your syn hood, someone has to build it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongAntuna View Post
    We greatly appreciate the feedback we have heard on the forums regarding the rate at which you are able to obtain Bricks.

As such we've adjusted the amount of Bricks that drop when attacking Rivals.
    Thank you! I've already noticed! Awesome!
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I really wish something would be done with the android version of the game. We can't see syndicate members stats. Can't post on their walls. The syndicate forum is hit or miss as far as posting. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The street assult chat is also hit or miss. And we almost never get splash screens after a battle.

These are very important tools that are essential to planning and communication. We're in the dark unable to even get guys to our chat apps because we have no way of talking to them. And it's been like this for a very long time. Thanks.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by POW! View Post
    I really wish something would be done with the android version of the game. We can't see syndicate members stats. Can't post on their walls. The syndicate forum is hit or miss as far as posting. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The street assult chat is also hit or miss. And we almost never get splash screens after a battle.

These are very important tools that are essential to planning and communication. We're in the dark unable to even get guys to our chat apps because we have no way of talking to them. And it's been like this for a very long time. Thanks.
    As long as they continue to have people spend gold there's no point in them fixing this. They simply don't care as long as the money keeps rolling in, the actual quality of the game itself has been shown to be little or no concern to them
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why doesn't the Offensive Driving School boost building show up under profile bonuses like previous boost buildings

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    When will the force closes, lag, and freezing be addressed? This has been going on for a very long time and has only gotten worse. I have forgotten how many SA's we've lost because half of my syn gets locked out by either a force close or the game reboots itself. It also takes a while to load a rivals stats.Upgrade your servers, get more, or something. Maybe if we didn't have to fight to play the game and stay in it, it would become fun again and people would buy more gold. Right now, it's a headache.