Crime City Feedback 2016 - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Crime City Feedback 2016

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Since the last version update, 7.8.0, the Android lag has gotten unbearable.
    Have to go in and out of the battle to eventually get an updated screen. Not updating in real time. Horribly slow.
    Collecting and depositing is painfully slow. Then it shows not deposited, but when u try to redeposit, it says $10 minimum reqd.
    Opening the hourly box is slloooowwwwww too.
    Going to the syndicate base is slow. Collecting resources is slow. Sometimes you have to exit the game and reenter just to collect resources.
    What the heck?!?!!!?!! Other synd members say its even worse for them. SA doesn't update in real time, difficult during last minute.

end rant
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Have to go in and out of the battle to eventually get an updated screen. Not updating in real time. Horribly slow.
    Collecting and depositing is painfully slow. Then it shows not deposited, but when u try to redeposit, it says $10 minimum reqd.
    Going to the syndicate base is slow. Collecting resources is slow. Sometimes you have to exit the game and reenter just to collect resources.
    What the heck?!?!!!?!! Other synd members say its even worse for them. SA doesn't update in real time, difficult during last minute.

end rant
    I agree 100% Sa hasn't updated in real time for a while for me tho. I have to exit screen then come back to get actual scores. Collection has been slow for a while as well. Please fix before sa or there will be many many more complaints.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tedomedo View Post
    I have some kind of free gold ad bug. Last month always i get the same ad which shows my country's shop, this ad contains mini youtube window (i have to tap triangle to activate the ad) and the ad lasts almost 2 minutes. Also always i get error message with dismiss button, i can still tap outside of this error message and turn the ad on. The last thing: during this (potential) bug, free gold ads are available only up to 3 times per day, i could get more before.
    You're lucky. Most players don't get free gold from the videos anymore. When I do it, says reward will be paid out shortly, then nothing. Don't think its tapjoy as I cant get gold from them either. And we shouldn't have to Dl a separate app to get things from the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post

end rant
    This times a thousand! The last two minutes of SA are now unplayable for me. The map screen just completely freezes up.

The time it takes to purchase items from the black market section of the syndicate area can now be measured in minutes.

The game is currently ZERO fun to play!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Again GREE is rewarding those that spend obscene amounts of gold with prizes and giving a big screw u to the rest of us. When (or if) GREE realizes that only about 5-10% of their customer base are heavy spenders that can benefit from those offers, maybe they will realize that they are driving people away from playing. Oh wait, that would require them to have brains and care about more than money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Again GREE is rewarding those that spend obscene amounts of gold with prizes and giving a big screw u to the rest of us. When (or if) GREE realizes that only about 5-10% of their customer base are heavy spenders that can benefit from those offers, maybe they will realize that they are driving people away from playing. Oh wait, that would require them to have brains and care about more than money.
    They gave you a war for Christmas! What else could you possibly want??

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Battle AND h&r lol

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Does this mean that they'll finally close this thread and make a new one for 2017?

That is feedback on how long the thread has been up for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    Does this mean that they'll finally close this thread and make a new one for 2017?

That is feedback on how long the thread has been up for.
    Hardly; the thread was up for the year.

Feedback would be to see how many of the complaints and comments have been addressed since its been up.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I guess I can unsticky this thread for 2016 and bring in the new year with many best wishes for a great and better 2017!

I won't close or lock this thread... I'll go thru it and see what feedback or changes have been done...

Later 2016!
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Don't bother with feedback, you don't get paid enough for that. Changes, lol. But if you can unsticky stuff why is all that old crap still up?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Should just be locked IMO

Banned
    Post Count
    Tickets are best way for issues.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ma$$ View Post
    Should just be locked IMO
    Game should be locked IMO

dull as hell these days

SA repetitive and boring, battle now pointless as no one cares, H&R been awful from the start, RB absolutely awful (notice they thought it was so bad they didn't use it in other gree games...lol), LTQ same old stuff with collections gone so generally people avoid as its not worth it.

Needs serious improvements to keep this one alive......doubt it will happen