Crime City Feedback 2016 - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Crime City Feedback 2016

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This game used to be interesting. Remember when stats actually meant something? A person had to work hard to lift their stats. Now, anyone can buy them.
    Something else to be considered in rival algorithm is iph. How can I retaliate against someone whose iph is 50-95% lower than my own? And my iph sucks to begin with...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    What I would Like to see How about adding to Syndicate Research, Increased Token Drop Rate! To give you some kind of a decent chance to Finish Elite/Ultimate 1-3 Goals. Especially in Ultimate goal Round 3 in Japan Town Its nearly Impossible to finish that goal!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    A base building that you can produce gold.... brilliant idea lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Some new money buildings would be nice
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Lurker
    Genius may have its limitations, but, stupidity is not thus handicapped.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Happy New Year!

Let's start a new CC feedback sticky for 2016...
    I did a search on "One Click Clear" in this thread, and didn't see anything. So, my suggestion is:

Modify the text box number to display 1 instead of 20 inside the One Click Clear option .. so, it'll really be 1 click .. instead of having to tap the minus button 20 times to get the text box to display 1 instead of 20
    The E Street Gang
    No daily/weekly donations required. Maxed out bonuses. LvL 3 Syn base.
    Just prefer to have active players that participate in events. Two missed events with no notice gets you the boot.
    Syn: 283679289

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thank you for setting eb kingpin hits to 0 again.

All kingpin "rewards" should be 0 gold to use, including opening double crates. It costs a lot of gold to maintain and raise our kingpin levels, to then charge to use the rewards is not really fair.

I for one have never used double crate kingpin opens having to use gold, Since gold needed and used to reset hits already, knowing I could get a worthless item x2 as I often hear others 'moan', to be polite, about. Setting that to 0 as well would be another big step forward in giving incentive to increase kingpin levels further for more to use.

I have stopped trying to raise kingpin past the eb hits, since they are free, due to all items costing gold. A couple "free" kingpin rewards during HATE/REVENGE would be great as well seeing as it takes A LOT to open that level in gold per month to get and maintain. Can leave some gold, but some free ones for each event rewards are given would be nice.

Thank You.

Long time CC player, since game was made available, 6 phones and 3 iPads ago. Lol

Post Count
    I still wonder if gree developers can read..

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I can't be the only person who is mad as hell about the vast number of Nimbus Sale Conversion and SA influence Conversion goals clogging up the tab right now. They are only relevant for players who won or purchased temporary influence bonus items in previous events, but their presence means the elite collection goal (and I think the ultimate collection goal) for the new LTQ is not showing and not working. A whole day of the event wasted until the Nimbus goal clears, and fingers crossed they appear then.

I'd guess the big gold spenders won't be affected by this, but they're a tiny part of the player constituency. Please Gree, take these irrelevant goals off the list and just stick a news item up for the players to say which items have been converted.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I have some kind of free gold ad bug. Last month always i get the same ad which shows my country's shop, this ad contains mini youtube window (i have to tap triangle to activate the ad) and the ad lasts almost 2 minutes. Also always i get error message with dismiss button, i can still tap outside of this error message and turn the ad on. The last thing: during this (potential) bug, free gold ads are available only up to 3 times per day, i could get more before.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How about adding event start times to the globe? All events used to start 3pm PST, but now Raid Boss has gone rogue. Non-USA players need to know!
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tedomedo View Post
    I have some kind of free gold ad bug. Last month always i get the same ad which shows my country's shop, this ad contains mini youtube window (i have to tap triangle to activate the ad) and the ad lasts almost 2 minutes. Also always i get error message with dismiss button, i can still tap outside of this error message and turn the ad on. The last thing: during this (potential) bug, free gold ads are available only up to 3 times per day, i could get more before.
    Not a gree issue. Falls on tapjoy

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why can't iOS get free gold videos like droid? Any specific reason for this as lots iOS people would like to know.

Thank you!

Post Count
    Android is the same, yesterday i got only 1 video.

Post Count
    Why is the Standard, Elite and Ultimate 3 round part That Drop Tokens to get Item prize is Gone??? Will it be Back??

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbibee View Post
    Why is the Standard, Elite and Ultimate 3 round part That Drop Tokens to get Item prize is Gone??? Will it be Back??
    Its gone because it was broken last cycle.