Crime City Feedback 2016 - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Crime City Feedback 2016

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If it hasn't been mentioned can something be done to fix the appalling lag on the game. Sometimes when I tap on the store (or more often on the equipment tab) or on the box event, I have to wait anything up to 20 seconds or longer to get a response. Grrrr!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    SA items no longer in store? Very inconvenient! It was a better system when we were able to stock up those SA items from the store.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    If we could get rid of, sell or trade our excess inventory our devices would run smoother.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    SA items no longer in store? Very inconvenient! It was a better system when we were able to stock up those SA items from the store.
    I still see them, actually now there is two of each. On Android.
    My gripe is that they still can only purchased at full price, choppers = 100 for 1.6m in the store. Can only purchase for 1.2m during a SA ***after*** depleting entire chopper stash. When will THAT get fixed???
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    I still see them, actually now there is two of each. On Android.
    My gripe is that they still can only purchased at full price, choppers = 100 for 1.6m in the store. Can only purchase for 1.2m during a SA ***after*** depleting entire chopper stash. When will THAT get fixed???
    On iOS, they've been moved to:
    Menu>>Store>>Equipment>>Vehicles
    Assault Choppers: $160K, buy anytime just like any other vehicle.
    Assault Demons are here, too... no longer under Special tab.

I didn't run out of Choppers during the last SA, so I'm not sure what is prompted when one runs out during a battle... or if iOS still gets the "100 for $120K discount" anymore, but I doubt it. Maybe it just sends you to the store to buy more, most likely.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Syndicate Base (SB) Feedback:

Would be helpful to see Generation Goals while in the SB.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ***** INVENTORY *****
    Have long mentioned we really really would benefit with smoother play and alot less lag if we could have a Recycle/Remove option for inventory like you do in Modern War please.. my minis with as little as 1000 units run really fast.. but main with 27,000 is alot slower.. it would resolve alot of ppls lag on older devices considerably. Im now on S6 which has better hardware to handle the ram usage but my old device S3, could take upto 3 minutes to load the game on my main but, my minis (again with the vastly reduced inventory) would load up in 30 seconds

Please DO introduce this to CC
    Thanks ☺
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Post Count
    I want to direct this feedback directly to Yoshikazu Tanaka. If you can not understand why you can not change the rules in the middle of a competition, then I and your ancestors have lost all faith in you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Banned
    Post Count
    oh the dishonor!

Post Count
    Our developers should do a Harakiri to wash the shame away!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Here is my feedback that seriously affects game play.

During the Street Assault! war, towards the end of the 30 minute play, as your selecting units to drop your nodes on, it's a real game changer when a "reward" window pops up as your trying to win the battle. This untimely pop up causing you to lose valuable time to win the game and can ultimately cause you to lose the battle. This "reward" pop up needs to show at the END of the battle, not during the battle.

Thanks for reading my feedback.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    oh the dishonor!
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfAlex View Post
    Here is my feedback that seriously affects game play.

During the Street Assault! war, towards the end of the 30 minute play, as your selecting units to drop your nodes on, it's a real game changer when a "reward" window pops up as your trying to win the battle. This untimely pop up causing you to lose valuable time to win the game and can ultimately cause you to lose the battle. This "reward" pop up needs to show at the END of the battle, not during the battle.

Thanks for reading my feedback.
    I have sent countless tickets in about those horrible popups. Nobody on the other end cares.
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

Faction 💥 751 241 780

Banned
    Post Count
    I have sent countless tickets in about those horrible popups. Nobody on the other end cares.
    it is more important to them to constantly flash in game ads (or at best a sad attempt at positive reinforcement) than to offer a good game experience. SA and some battles are won and lost in seconds with whole teams trying to score. why would anyone think its a good idea to have a pop up that interrupts game play at the most heated moments?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    it is more important to them to constantly flash in game ads (or at best a sad attempt at positive reinforcement) than to offer a good game experience. SA and some battles are won and lost in seconds with whole teams trying to score. why would anyone think its a good idea to have a pop up that interrupts game play at the most heated moments?
    An even worse popup is the one that says 'out of time to declare'. That one hangs up deployment even longer, since it hangs around longer. It shows up like clockwork with 30 minutes remaining in the event. Extremely intrusive when there is under 2 minutes left in a current SA.

Gree, STOP ALL POPUPS DURING A STREET ASSAULT, PERIOD. Why is this so difficult for them to understand?
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    ...Nobody on the other end cares.
    That sums up the entire Gree experience. But hey, there's a sale!