DOJO guild is looking for great new members

Hello dear Knights & dragons fellow friends,
    Today I would like to introduce you a short story behind the creation of Dojo guild.

Back in the days when I just reached level 60 or 70 was around 3 years ago, possibly more I tried to apply for Rainbows guild.
    I took part in its alt-guild Rainbows 2. Quickly I found myself running out of Gems and had to leave the guild.
    The idea of training-ground guild came up, I wanted to help people get better gears, participate in all of the K&D content - DOJO idea came up!

I invested many hours and a lot of gems into that guild, which I leveled mostly myself. I have invested around 300 millions of gold maybe more.
    The guild is level 25 rights now, with +6%/+7% all elements.
    Looking forward dedicated players who would Like to take an active part in going forward.

1) level 60+
    2) Search for the guild - "Dojo" (level 25)
    3) download LINE app - find and contact "SunnyRainbows"
    4) Come and take an active part and win many prizes during the events !

Quote Originally Posted by alexex666 View Post
    Hello dear Knights & dragons fellow friends,
    Today I would like to introduce you a short story behind the creation of Dojo guild.

Back in the days when I just reached level 60 or 70 was around 3 years ago, possibly more I tried to apply for Rainbows guild.
    I took part in its alt-guild Rainbows 2. Quickly I found myself running out of Gems and had to leave the guild.
    The idea of training-ground guild came up, I wanted to help people get better gears, participate in all of the K&D content - DOJO idea came up!

I invested many hours and a lot of gems into that guild, which I leveled mostly myself. I have invested around 300 millions of gold maybe more.
    The guild is level 25 rights now, with +6%/+7% all elements.
    Looking forward dedicated players who would Like to take an active part in going forward.

1) level 60+
    2) Search for the guild - "Dojo" (level 25)
    3) download LINE app - find and contact "SunnyRainbows"
    4) Come and take an active part and win many prizes during the events !
    It would help to say you're iOS, even if its obvious.