Angry Accidently binded two accounts to the same e-mail and one vanished! Please help!

I have accidently binded my girlfriends account to my accounts email and it synced her account to both of our andriod devices and my account has well, vanished. I have tried contacting gree and havent heard anything so i was hoping maybe someone in the community had the same thing happen and knows how to resolve this issue, any feedback would be appreciated, thanks guys! - Osarin The Great.

thats odd. Gree should not allow you to bind two accounts under same email address. I did this by accident a long time ago and I received an error message saying that the email is already used for a different account. It is possible that the missing account is sitting on its last used device as a background account. Try logging out (disconnect from menu) and see which account resides once you do that.

If that doesn't work. Yeah contact gree. I hope you know the friend code so they can help you better. Maybe your girlfriend's account is in-game friends with yours?