Account warping backwards

well I have emailed Gree 5xs called them a dozen times and still really haven't gotten a much of a response from them < besides the automatic ones > did get one which was pretty generic.
    when snowflake event started my account started resetting backwards in time lol. Its acted like it was a new day and would give my daily reward too me in the middle of the day and I would lose all the work from 5 hrs too 3 days ....
    IS there a way to force a hard save of your account ? I have lost so much work its not even funny .... even Lost 8 DFs I pulled out of chests ...lost over 700 snowflakes.... millions in cash .... If there was a way to make it save game it would been a lot less of a loss. I was told to change my name in game which I did a lot, was told to donate to guild to save neither of these worked. any ways games been unplayable for 2 weeks now keeps resetting and losing all the work I did, milestone rewards raid rewards ,guild wars rewards etc lol
    If anyone has a suggestion let me know, thanks

Tanis

Quote Originally Posted by Taniswolf View Post
    well I have emailed Gree 5xs called them a dozen times and still really haven't gotten a much of a response from them < besides the automatic ones > did get one which was pretty generic.
    when snowflake event started my account started resetting backwards in time lol. Its acted like it was a new day and would give my daily reward too me in the middle of the day and I would lose all the work from 5 hrs too 3 days ....
    IS there a way to force a hard save of your account ? I have lost so much work its not even funny .... even Lost 8 DFs I pulled out of chests ...lost over 700 snowflakes.... millions in cash .... If there was a way to make it save game it would been a lot less of a loss. I was told to change my name in game which I did a lot, was told to donate to guild to save neither of these worked. any ways games been unplayable for 2 weeks now keeps resetting and losing all the work I did, milestone rewards raid rewards ,guild wars rewards etc lol
    If anyone has a suggestion let me know, thanks

Tanis
    "Millions in cash"? And also we already have a few threads pertaining and about this, so there's no need to create another thread.

yes I hammered out 250 levels during snowflake event at 25k per lv ... plus all milestones for the last 2 weeks on all events I ended up with 1300 snowflakes but lost over 700 with another 125 levels or so lost. I know one time I was over 5 million ...sitting back at 1.5 now lol . And where are all these threads you speak of ? I been watching these forums last 2 weeks and haven't seen anything posted on how to make you account saved ? If there is one please share the link would love to see it ?

Tanis

P.S. to answer if there is a snowflake ++ don't think so sense I made 2 DFs so far from crafting, unless the ++ takes a more then a + over level 45 enyways.

Force-saving working or not seems to vary from person to person.
    Things like donating gold to the guild or changing something of your (main) knight, such as gender, hair, armor seems to work for some to force-save.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

thanks for the tip sadly been tried does not work for me sadly..... even reinstalled the game on phone over a dozen times heh pretty sure its on there end and they just need to fix it which I am sure from what read last 2 weeks is like pulling teeth heh

Tanis

Quote Originally Posted by Taniswolf View Post
    yes I hammered out 250 levels during snowflake event at 25k per lv ... plus all milestones for the last 2 weeks on all events I ended up with 1300 snowflakes but lost over 700 with another 125 levels or so lost. I know one time I was over 5 million ...sitting back at 1.5 now lol . And where are all these threads you speak of ? I been watching these forums last 2 weeks and haven't seen anything posted on how to make you account saved ? If there is one please share the link would love to see it ?

Tanis

P.S. to answer if there is a snowflake ++ don't think so sense I made 2 DFs so far from crafting, unless the ++ takes a more then a + over level 45 enyways.
    Did you mean millions in gold?

some things that seems to work:

1. keep your account on one device only and do not swap to different device or open other accounts on that device

2. change arena lineup, donate gold, change name, change appearance, open a chest (should have worked hmmm)

Opening chests usually works but once when mine wouldn't save despite carrying out all of the usual stuff, the only way I could force it to save was by buying gems (typical, lol).

Once I bought gems my guild notifications updated whereas previously they had been 3 days out of date.

Now I just don't ever sign out of Game Center on my main account. It's highly inconvenient but better than losing progress.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired